IGNORED

Barnsley matchday playlist request

shahanshahan

5 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Club have put this out on their social media. I've requested Ja Ja Ding Dong from the Eurovision movie...FCtOtI-XsAglxGl?format=jpg&name=900x900

"In The End" Linkin Park

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Edited by Curr Avon

10 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tbf, we’re really late to the party on this one. Most clubs, at all levels, publicise their playlists in advance - Sunderland is particularly good, splits into fan choice/staple/local band/players choice, and you can go to Spotify thereafter.

Easy fan engagement. Can’t see why it’s not happened before 

Exactly - a really easy (and an actually useful) way to engage with fans. That’s what boosting engagement on social media should be about. 

Despite that, our social media team would rather post something ludicrous about O’Dowda having a long neck or a picture of Massengo with the caption ‘baller’ and a fire emoji. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

How have I never heard this before? Absolutely brilliant.

21 hours ago, mattjb said:

Same here, love it!

I think the way they sample “Drink Up Thy Zider” halfway through just adds the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake ... it’s a banger from The Dreadnoughts and it’s about our home town ...????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThOmO said:

Some tune and deffo terrace unique song nobody else has. Get the band to apply.

I contacted The Dreadnoughts via social media a couple of years back to see why they’d recorded the song - they replied saying they love our city because they are always made to feel so welcome when they play here and they added they “love our cider too” so they felt they had to record a song in our honour ... ✌️?

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I contacted The Dreadnoughts via social media a couple of years back to see why they’d recorded the song - they replied saying they love our city because they are always made to feel so welcome when they play here and they added they “love our cider too” so they felt they had to record a song in our honour ... ✌️?

Nows the time for them to request the DJ to play there track

• Like 1