IGNORED

SURPRISE SELECTIONS?

ooRya

2 hours ago, VT05763 said:

"some"

**** me, tell me the manager that is universally loved.

Alex Ferguson was incredibly successful, do you think everyone who played under him thinks fondly of him?

There is no evidence at all of him naming players & “throwing them under the bus” substitutions happen all the time, those taken off early (Scott, Tanner) will continue to feature.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

**** me, tell me the manager that is universally loved.

Alex Ferguson was incredibly successful, do you think everyone who played under him thinks fondly of him?

There is no evidence at all of him naming players & “throwing them under the bus” substitutions happen all the time, those taken off early (Scott, Tanner) will continue to feature.

Exactly my point, thank you.

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Oh so you know Kalas do you ??? name the players Pearson has publicly called out . He hasn’t. You’re lying to create your own agenda. It’s pathetic

To be fair there must be posters on this that do know players or their families.  I’m one of those but I don’t think it would be fair to post what I hear from them.  However, suffice to say that there are differing opinions of Pearson within the squad.

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Unless I’m mistaken, @VT05763 didn’t actually say that, though, did he?

He merely suggested that not all players were fond of NP.

I was told once that I did not have to be friends with him. We just had to work together.

So, as long as there is respect and honesty between Pearson and the squad, everything should be fine.

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

To be fair there must be posters on this that do know players or their families.  I’m one of those but I don’t think it would be fair to post what I hear from them.  However, suffice to say that there are differing opinions of Pearson within the squad.

Which will be little different to any other club in the land.

The point / accusation from VT was that Nige had thrown players under the bus….I don’t recall him calling out any players, in fact he’s been very protective.

Now, if VT had started this and said “not all the players like Nige” that’s very different.  He later went on to say that, but that wasn’t the initial point.

Does that clear it up?

Edited by Davefevs

7 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

As is the case of anyone who manages groups of people.

I am in charge of circa 100, & expect a few of them cannot stand me, others are indifferent & some like me.

That’s how life works.

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

No. He said NP had chucked some under a bus . 

My apologies.

I had to go back to the first page to find it, but you are quite correct - I was basing my (erroneous) response on a much later post, in which he said ‘some’.

The moral, obviously, must be to read the whole thread before responding ?.

54 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

My apologies.

I had to go back to the first page to find it, but you are quite correct - I was basing my (erroneous) response on a much later post, in which he said ‘some’.

The moral, obviously, must be to read the whole thread before responding ?.

Guilty of it many a time myself ?

• Like 1