IGNORED

Barnsley at home match day thread

I think it’s now 100% fair to say that, barring a disaster, you won’t see Vyner or Palmer in the side again while Pearson’s in charge. It can be argued that you can move Pring to CB if injury to Atkinson/Kalas, but he’s not played there and being the option is damning on Zak. As for KP - now behind both Scott and Benarous. Who have less than 10 games between them.

They’re done

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Watching Fulham v WBA which is a stark reminder of the distance we have to travel before we are a serious threat to the top six. 
Not moaning merely noting the reality. 
BTW Fulham are three up (Mitro hat trick) and both down to ten men. 

Snodgrass did 'Simpson' for the Fulham second

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest, why?  Playing devil’s advocate we don’t even know who is playing where yet?

Bakinson shouldn’t be playing and Scott should be in over one of Wells, Martin or Weimann depending on shape. 

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

All wrong?  You wouldn’t start with any of the team?  Wow!

Would score as many goals!

3 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

A last chance for Bakinson? Hope he does well. I think there’s a player in there somewhere!

But he can’t be bothered to come out!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

At least Bakinson is very good on the ball. Just can get careless. He started last season very well, then was very poor but had a couple of very good games nearer the end of the season. Sheffield Wednesday he ran the show 2nd half as we had 10 men and he scored the equaliser.

But what Bakinson will show up? It's a gamble.

Not picking Scott is a very strange decision imo. 

I am still hopeful as Barnsley are doing so badly. We still have to play well and win. If we don't then I think the team sheet will be the main reason for that. But let's see.

So, by your own logic if we play well and win that is also due to the team selection, or will it be because Barnsley are so poor??

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

I had similar problems. Finally figured out it was the VPN. Turn off the VPN and it should work.

37 minutes ago, Mihai said:

It works you just have to let it for a few minutes sometimes. After you entry the match link page, you can use it from your history browser to open it again. Don't try to open the main page. Ww. Means it works on a subdomain (ww) so be careful how you write the link if you try to reopen the page.

In the meantime you can also check fromhots.com (usagegoals) and use the Option Two most of the time the first is just an add.

Thanks.

I shall give it a try later.

22 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Why?  Palmer is a waste of a shirt most of the time!

In some of his last appeareances he showed (surprisingly) some defensive work, not only creativity in his passing. He's discontinuos in his performances, but leaving him behind two youngsters would be strange IMO, except in case of fitness issues (like Galley suggested).

Talking about the line_up...I'm not a fan of Wells wide striker.

Anyway, COYR!

Edited by Dan Robin