IGNORED

Barnsley at home match day thread

53 minutes ago, Sturgess said:

Yep, same here. Video but no sound.

Also, missed the start of the second half due to an interview with someone from the women's team - not why I pay for match coverage. ?

I ******* hate how the woman’s game is being shoved down our throats. I couldn’t give two ***** about it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

You have to celebrate it. With the run at home we've had its huge. Had to get a win no matter how. We were lucky, but we've had games in the winless run where we've been the better team, games we drew where, we should have won. Games we lost where we should have had a draw. Arguably even games we lost we should have won. It really doesn't matter how we got it, we really needed that. 

I just sat through a game that was awful. Looked like a non league game at times. Happy with the win of course but overall it was shocking. Barnsley will be down by March and yet they should have turned us over.

I fully understand the job Nige has on his plate but **** me he hasn’t got much to work with.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I just sat through a game that was awful. Looked like a non league game at times. Happy with the win of course but overall it was shocking. Barnsley will be down by March and yet they should have turned us over.

I fully understand the job Nige has on his plate but **** me he hasn’t got much to work with.

This is exactly what I have previously said the squad is very poor. Its a good job we have the likes of Bents,kalas,Hnm.

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

Barnsley fans must feel hard done by, today was all about the result not the performance The main thing is a Home Win the monkeys off our back now.

Hopefully we can get a few players back from injury soon Semenyo Baker King Williams etc and push on from here

At last……..!

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-34884166-munich-wild-baboon-monkeys-running-away

Edited by JackofromSanJavier
  • Like 1

It was a bit stressful, wasn't it? ?

In the second half we struggled, conceding many chances (some huge ones), we had to face an irritating one-way refereeing (that had an impact on our goal chances too), but...WE WON!

The team's effort and the support were great. Both deserved a joy, after so many disappointing - and sometimes undeserved - results. Hopefully this win will restore some confidence and make the team play with lese pressure. COYR!!!

Edited by Dan Robin