IGNORED

Celebratory drinks

SuperDziek

Come on City. Now is the day to finally get that long overdue home win.

So the question is - what drink are you going to celebrate with (whether it’s today or the next home game etc)? Deserves something extra special.

Im expecting @CyderInACanto be breaking out his brand new bottle of Devon rum for starters. (And changing his name to @ruminabottle as a result)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SuperDziek said:

Come on City. Now is the day to finally get that long overdue home win.

So the question is - what drink are you going to celebrate with (whether it’s today or the next home game etc)? Deserves something extra special.

Im expecting @CyderInACanto be breaking out his brand new bottle of Devon rum for starters. (And changing his name to @ruminabottle as a result)

Neil, good post, long time coming ( Jan ???)  I have had a nice curry, unable to take my seat in SS due to my present situation with vertigo but watched !!!!! on Robins TV. Hardly a classic but got some Whyte and McKay whisky from my birthday. Cheers mate, cheers @CyderInACan and cheers all City supporters

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Neil, good post, long time coming ( Jan ???)  I have had a nice curry, unable to take my seat in SS due to my present situation with vertigo but watched !!!!! on Robins TV. Hardly a classic but got some Whyte and McKay whisky from my birthday. Cheers mate, cheers @CyderInACan and cheers all City supporters

Cheers to you. Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Robin 1