IGNORED

Today’s ref

BCFCinNW6

Yes a very bad ref. By not seeing all the infringements, he made the poor players have to play for 55 minutes or so, instead of the usual 40 odd minutes. Disgusting, they should be paid overtime, they may EMSD (extra minutes stress disorder)

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

There's letting the game flow, but he wasn't giving obvious fouls.

The linesmen, or certainly one of them was awful too. Wells was blatantly onside once, and I thought on 2 occasions.

I was thinking going into this game how good the officials have been this season, except the Forest game for both teams. Today was the worst by far.

The ref didnt even have common sense of what a standard foul is. Maybe let it go it it's not clear, but not some of those.

I love the idea that you can be blatantly ONside ?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

Not sure I’ve seen a more abject performance by a ref in all my years.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

29 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

His assistants were shite as well.

Atrocious.  Definitely biased towards to Barnsley.  I was appalled by their performance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Atrocious.  Definitely biased towards to Barnsley.  I was appalled by their performance.

It added nervousness in a delicate - and for this reason, stressful - match, but our players remained calm, despite all those free kicks not given and offsides (some were doubtful at least). Few good decisions on our way.

57 minutes ago, fatchers said:

Considering how bad the ref was,why do officials get such an easy ride from our supporters ? 

Was saying this during 2nd half. We used to shout, appeal and berate for everything. Used to work too imo. 
Now we are quiet and dont force anything. Probably as we are very bored indeed and noone can be arsed!

• Like 1

I don't usually complain about officials as its an arduous no win job but today's 3 were appalling. There's letting the game flow and then there's letting the game flow. Some of the play the officials let go today would be classed as common assault if on the streets of Bedminster. Harder to comment on the offside decisions as I sit in the south stand and therefore not in line but its fair to say some looked very dodgy indeed.  

TBH I didn't think the Linesmen were as bad as some we've had recently, one offside given against Nhaki that seemed poor. But I freely admit I'm bias so don't take my word on that.
The Ref however, shocking. I laughed when I saw @Never to the dark side about a Sheffield Ref. 20 minutes in and I'd changed my mind. Didn't seem to want to give us ( as Northerners might say ) Owt.
He didn't miss anything, ignored loads. If he isn't biased, he's shit, either way it's not great.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

TBH I didn't think the Linesmen were as bad as some we've had recently, one offside given against Nhaki that seemed poor. But I freely admit I'm bias so don't take my word on that.
The Ref however, shocking. I laughed when I saw @Never to the dark side about a Sheffield Ref. 20 minutes in and I'd changed my mind. Didn't seem to want to give us ( as Northerners might say ) Owt.
He didn't miss anything, ignored loads. If he isn't biased, he's shit, either way it's not great.

The linesman in front of the Dolman was as bad as the ref.

One blatant foul on Pring about two feet from him & he gave nothing.

When we finally got a free kick after HNM was hacked down, he didn’t flag for that, either.

Shit.

• Like 1

Regarding the Lino on the Dolman stand side - there were a couple of offsides in the second half - which were so clearly offside he could have flagged earlier - both situations he let the game continue and Kalas, on one occasion and Bentley on another had to go in for tackles that could have got themselves seriously injured if their timing was out!

A crazy rule which is soon going to get a defender seriously injured!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Regarding the Lino on the Dolman stand side - there were a couple of offsides in the second half - which were so clearly offside he could have flagged earlier - both situations he let the game continue and Kalas, on one occasion and Bentley on another had to go in for tackles that could have got themselves seriously injured if their timing was out!

A crazy rule which is soon going to get a defender seriously injured!

I said this today. Someone will break their leg due to this stupid rule, there will be uproar about it and the rule will get changed back.

• Like 2