IGNORED

Playoffs wide open

magunn

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Understand the looking below us way of thinking, but, without conceding injury time goals vs Blackpool, Luton and Forest, we'd be in the playoffs!

Take away the top 3 and this is a mediocre Championship ?

It's the fact that this is a very mediocre Championship that SHOULD keep us in the division this season which as far as I'm concerned is job done. Then we can have a look at bringing in better and hopefully offloading some of our non-contributors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Looking at the table, tight wins against Cardiff, Peterborough and Barnsley have kept us from a world of pain. Long may it continue, but first thing I am still looking at is the gap to bottom three.

45 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

but for the worse miss of the season in injury time by Barnsley we would still be looking for our first home win in nearly a year. I dont think I will be looking up this season but will be watching below us.

And how many points had we chucked away in stoppage time prior to today? 

Swings and roundabouts. 

We are where we are on merit, and that's currently 10 points clear of the bottom three with a third of the season already played. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

but for the worse miss of the season in injury time by Barnsley we would still be looking for our first home win in nearly a year. I dont think I will be looking up this season but will be watching below us.

Game should of been put to bed before that . Easy to look at Barnsley’s miss but we did as well . Simple square pass from Wells & wiemann has a tap in 

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

And how many points had we chucked away in stoppage time prior to today? 

Swings and roundabouts. 

We are where we are on merit, and that's currently 10 points clear of the bottom three with a third of the season already played. 

Don’t disagree at all. Other than the three at the top and a few at the bottom, it is fractions between the rest of us.