IGNORED

Downsy

Henry

12 hours ago, grifty said:I don't mind the guy, I think his over-enthusiasm actually works against him. If the atmosphere was bouncing and we were in good form challenging for play-offs he'd be a better fit but as we are languishing, playing often turgid football, someone so buoyant is a bit of place. If he toned it down a bit when we are crap (most of the time at the moment) I think a lot more would be accepting.

He’s been around when we were challenging for the playoffs and he was just as grating imo

On 23/04/2022 at 09:21, richwwtk said:

I agree with you about higher or lower, and that doesn't bother me too much as it is obviously for the kids. It would be funny though, just for once, to see a contestant with a bit of nous about them trying to deliberately lose.

I thought somebody did lose once

Not starting a new topic for him but just a comment after previous few games. 

Is it that difficult for him to look at the board being held up for subs and read out two corresponding names?

Anytime we make a multiple substitution I’m sure he just either misses one entirely (did he only announce 2 of our triple sub earlier?) or he just completely mangles player names. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

Not starting a new topic for him but just a comment after previous few games. 

Is it that difficult for him to look at the board being held up for subs and read out two corresponding names?

Anytime we make a multiple substitution I’m sure he just either misses one entirely (did he only announce 2 of our triple sub earlier?) or he just completely mangles player names. 

Yes, he missed the first of our three substitutions. He knew he did too.