IGNORED

Barnsley Sack Manager

cheese

11 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The only team I'd have put money on us managing to win against at home, would have been us...! 

I can't remember the actual match, but I do remember 3 of our players scoring at the Gate for us to lose 2-1.

At least we got a consolation goal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Sacked for being what 2 points off where they can possibly hope to be. No chance of top 4

Yes, but lost to Manure and didn't even register even a shot on target at home.  Who on earth would allow that to continue.  Oh wait...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Playing such a high defensive line is suicide, all it needs is one good ball and a runner not getting caught offside and the opponents are in on goal, as per AWs first and Wells blown chance. Crazy tactics. 

So, so crazy, they got to the playoffs last season? ? and their manager last season employing exactly the same at West Brom.  It has massive tactical pros.  It has its downsides too, like any tactic….but executed well it’s very tough to penetrate, especially with a sweeper keeper.

• Haha 1