IGNORED

Nuno Sacked

One Team

21 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Not real, and It took about 10 seconds to find a reply debunking the pic. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1248439/premier-league-manager-eddie-howe-caught-parking-his-top-of-the-range-range-rover-in-a-bus-stop-so-his-wife-can-go-to-starbucks/

It's mad how much gets shared around the internet without even checking first

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Not real, and It took about 10 seconds to find a reply debunking the pic. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1248439/premier-league-manager-eddie-howe-caught-parking-his-top-of-the-range-range-rover-in-a-bus-stop-so-his-wife-can-go-to-starbucks/

It's mad how much gets shared around the internet without even checking first

I did wonder judging by the chap's username!

1 hour ago, Galley is our king said:

Blooming heck! When I first read this I thought you were touting the wonderful Mr Barton as Nuno's replacement ??

Barton --->Holocaust comments ------> Spurs

What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Conte already in London for talks apparently.

Only 3 more Spurs managers until Christmas!

Amazes me how the usual suspects move from club to club. If 1) they were any good they'd have stayed for a lot longer and 2) do some of them lack commitment.

I'm aware that some owners aren't easy to work for but these managers must be aware of that and do they just negoriate their severance package in relation to how long before the "by mutual agreement" comes around?

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I doubt it. Norwich seem very content to win promotion to the Prem, spend no money, get relegated, bank the parachute payment, get promoted etc, etc. 

I'm not so sure. 

Stuck with him the last time Norwich went down, knowing/hoping that he would take them straight back up. That's admirable in this day and age. 

To see them stick with the same manager after being relegated for the 2nd time under his leadership, some would say lacks ambition. The record so far this year isn't looking great either. 

If not the next to be sacked, I would be surprised if he made it to Christmas if their run continues.