IGNORED

City Shop

oldstandrobin

Popped in there today whilst in Bristol. Bought my Grandson ( who is 6 next week ) a City Top, shorts and socks. Started off at £50 but after 20% off and then a further £10 from my ST, ended up paying just £30. Really pleased and the start of a lifetime of love for BCFC for him or can I be accused of child cruelty ???

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

the red one or lime and green...

Its cruelty for sure, but it has to be done and at least he will support a "real team"...........

Red , he lives near Gas land  so needs to stand out as they wont know what lime and green means ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Popped in there today whilst in Bristol. Bought my Grandson ( who is 6 next week ) a City Top, shorts and socks. Started off at £50 but after 20% off and then a further £10 from my ST, ended up paying just £30. Really pleased and the start of a lifetime of love for BCFC for him or can I be accused of child cruelty ???

If I knew the Childline number I’d be calling it now, why be so cruel?

Seriously though I was thinking on Saturday, I know we’re under achievers and there’s always been more to moan about than be happy. But I love Bristol City so much and arriving at Ashton Gate feels like being back with family.

That feeling of belonging means so much, I genuinely feel sorry for people who don’t have it in there lives. I hope he takes the bait.

• Like 3
  • Robin 2

3 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

I think every kid should feel the pain we do. Character building!

• Haha 2