IGNORED

Birmingham City away match day thread

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Couldn’t agree more. There really are some right moronic ******* on this forum . Most not having a ******* clue about the game & don’t even know what their moaning about. Toss pots 

Captain know it alls are cracking on here. A false sense of positivity in Pearson and reading inverting the pyramid doesn't make you a football expert mate 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Done well on the ball, and he's battled at times, gets caught positionally, but he's done what he's meant to tonight.  Not enough for some OTIBers though.

His problem in forward areas is the glory ball. With only one mobile striker, it's effectively hit and hope. Play to the quality of what's around you, keep it simple. Bell for Martin would give him better options and higher chance of glory ball coming off.

For the first time this season ( in the few games I’ve watched) and in my uninformed opinion, you can actually start to see signs of what we are trying to do going forward and how we are trying to play 

reason for edit, sadly the players we have just aren’t good enough to play the pattern and style Pearson is trying to get across it would seem 

Edited by Club and Country
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

For the first time this season ( in the few games I’ve watched) and in my uninformed opinion, you can actually start to see signs of what we are trying to do going forward and how we are trying to play 

I'm glad someone has managed to work it out. 

Can you share your findings with the rest of us please...?!