IGNORED

Birmingham City away match day thread

1 minute ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

I’m in the Pearson camp (sort of) but didn’t he have time to assess the squad last season and seek out loan deals to further strengthen both the first 11 and squad depth of cash is tight?

Never mind sacking the manager for poor ressults, can we sack players for the same reason?

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

It's not a lazy comparison. It's fact..! 

What else do you think should be taken into account to make it fairer...?! 

Ummmmm the fact that Pearson is having to navigate a massive rebuild following Holdens appointment and the amount of players and assets that were allowed to walk out of the club prior to his joining?

You know, little things like that.

• Like 1

This is as bad a performance as we’ve put out in several years, no question.

Birmingham are poor-to-average and all it takes is them trying a little and they cut is apart.

If I’m watching as decision maker at this club, I’d maybe have a sit down and ask “what is the plan?” to Nigel this week.

Rather see all kids at this point; we simply cannot be worse doing that now than playing this pathetic excuse for football.

Edited by samo II
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Not having a ******* clue where we are as club certainly doesn’t make you a ******* expert MATE. It’s called realism not positivity. I understood where we were in the summer & said it plenty of times. Some of the players just ain’t good enough . However it’s about grinding this season out . Plenty of ******** that want to change a manager every five minutes , that really haven’t got a ******* clue . Like yourself.  

Agree! It's not the managers, it's these overpaid, useless, players.