IGNORED

Is this a relegation season?

Marina's Rolls Royce

Enough of the Ashton Johnson Lansdown blame triangle.

I've been supporting City long enough to get the feel- and the feel is that we are fodder. NP has been a top manager in his day but his day has gone- just look at the stats.

Is it Nige's fault? Probably not but , imo, a different solution is needed sooner than later. It was much much better with Lee but that's not part of the NP messiah narrative.

We will go down unless SL/JL take financial and coaching action now.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I've been supporting City long enough to get the feel- and the feel is that we are fodder. NP has been a top manager in his day but his day has gone- just look at the stats.

Is it Nige's fault? Probably not but , imo, a different solution is needed sooner than later. It was much much better with Lee but that's not part of the NP messiah narrative.

Simply have to good for three worst teams , relegation is a financial disaster for the club 

7 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Wont get relegated but going to be a painful season if we don’t recruit in jan 

What makes you think we won’t be relegated?

I just can’t see us winning another game with these players.

One shot on target (in injury time), won’t win a game.

We are in deep trouble with this group of players.

We are really poor , concede easily don’t score many all the ingredients for relegation, What I find most concerning about Pearson is he doesn’t know his best 11 and we have no real identity in how we play . Martin constantly looks shot but always starting is baffling especially when we are crying out for pace in the final third. 

• Flames 1

We need a different ownership I think. SL proved that he has no ambitions for the football club. This stadium is used by the rugby team also, so don't come with that sh4t. 

I don't think Nigel Pearson can do a lot better with this squad. We got rid of Lee Jonhson but we end up being a worse team. At least we were fighting for a play off spot and we were a top 10 team but now we are most likely a relegation candidate.

I feel bad, and I hope we will manage to stay in this league but it will be hard, as I said Saturday. 

14 minutes ago, !james said:

Bring on the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. 

I’ll like that competition again once they tell the Prem academy teams to piss off. Still don’t wanna be playing in it though. 

On this topic - there’s some really poor teams this season. We should be ok. But we HAVE to spend in Jan, there must be room in the budget.

I think we will probably be alright this year and manage to limp our way to safety but it is going to be a dire season.
I’m at a loss tonight really in regards to the problem at our club, they are so deep rooted and we have such a poor squad bloated squad. I feel for Pearson in some respects but then i really don’t think him or his coaching staff are doing enough, problem is you sack him and who comes in? We are in a mess and **** knows what or where we go from here to be honest. Depressing times yet again for us all.

17 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It was going nowhere under Lee Johnson, a much slower decline I’ll grant you. 

Poor old uncle Steve the only ray of sunshine was somebody he didn’t even want ??

• Flames 1