IGNORED

Cundy

the1stknowle

6 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Plus we don't even know if he's good enough! Here's another player who takes on Messi esk status by not playing for a long period, or in Robs case having never played for us!

No one is saying in this thread that he is, just that he’s been out injured a while & when he might be back.

I actually don’t think that central defence is our biggest issue, Kalas is excellent, Atkinson has done well overall, Baker is an experienced option & Vyner a useful squad man.

Getting a settled midfield in front of them is the bigger issue for me.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 8

Just now, GrahamC said:

No one is saying on this thread that he is, just that he’s been out injured a while & when he might be back.

I actually don’t think that central defence is our biggest issue, Kalas is excellent, Atkinson has done well overall, Baker is an experienced option & Vyner a useful squad man.

It's like a revolving door in the middle of the park of late.

• Like 2

Just now, GrahamC said:

No one is saying on this thread that he is, just that he’s been out injured a while & when he might be back.

Definitely agree with that. Plus Towler is standing out (albeit in non-league) and Cundy looked good last season in League One at least so I think centre-back is the one position I'm pretty relaxed on. The midfield on the other hand - we urgently need a settled combination that works...

• Like 1

Just now, GlastonburyRed said:

It's like a revolving door in the middle of the park of late.

True.

Aside from James who has started them all, King & HNM have both started 7, Bakinson 5 & Williams 3.

No one is either staying fit long enough or playing well enough to get a partnership going with James.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No one is saying in this thread that he is, just that he’s been out injured a while & when he might be back.

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

True.

Aside from James who has started them all, King & HNM have both started 7, Bakinson 5 & Williams 3.

No one is either staying fit long enough or playing well enough to get a partnership going with James.

Minus James

image.thumb.png.4c34a292f65df68736f4f218a1df83ab.png

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Have you seen how many goals we have conceeded in what should be our central defenders "area" by that I mean centre of goal 4 to 18 yards out? I agree with you our midfield is pathetic but our central defence is also a concern, along with attack!! :laugh:

46 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Have you seen how many goals we have conceeded in what should be our central defenders "area" by that I mean centre of goal 4 to 18 yards out? I agree with you our midfield is pathetic but our central defence is also a concern, along with attack!! :laugh:

:laugh:, i have keeper concerns too, and coaching and management.

• Like 2