KADJI SIGNS FIRST PROFESSIONAL DEAL

Unan

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I’m only half joking. Would be more fun than it is now

O’Leary

Tanner Cundy. Atkinson Pring

Massengo. Williams  Benarous

Semenyo. Conway. Scott

Sit back and watch total football on a combined weekly wage of about a fiver! 

It never seemed this serious when we were younger. Drunk by 1, game forgotten about by 5.30.

Repeat ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

It never seemed this serious when we were younger. Drunk by 1, game forgotten about by 5.30.

Repeat ?

Absolutely. I’d rather be mid table in league one with that team (that might not be realistic) than where we are now.  Everyone desperate to get to a league that I hate and haven’t watched a full game from, or even a highlights programme for well over a year. Had enough of turgid percentage football of get crosses in and cross fingers that it falls to a city shirt. Smash a ball up to Martin and cross fingers the second ball falls to us or their centre back makes a mistake. 

Get relegated and watch the kids progress like we are their proud drunk fathers! 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Absolutely. I’d rather be mid table in league one with that team (that might not be realistic) than where we are now.  Everyone desperate to get to a league that I hate and haven’t watched a full game from, or even a highlights programme for well over a year. Had enough of turgid percentage football of get crosses in and cross fingers that it falls to a city shirt. Smash a ball up to Martin and cross fingers the second ball falls to us or their centre back makes a mistake. 

Get relegated and watch the kids progress like we are their proud drunk fathers! 

It’s funny, bar trying to watch Liverpool is they are on live and I’m free, I haven’t watched hardly any PL stuff for best part of 2 seasons.  I did watch MOTD last week, because I was poorly and quarantined (by Mrs Fevs) to the upstairs of the house.  I just want to see us build, and hope that includes youth.

Kadji looks decent.  Resembles Bakinson on the ball a bit, but looks to have the makings of a good all-round CM game.

56 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Blige. Somebody's tired.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It’s funny, bar trying to watch Liverpool is they are on live and I’m free, I haven’t watched hardly any PL stuff for best part of 2 seasons.  I did watch MOTD last week, because I was poorly and quarantined (by Mrs Fevs) to the upstairs of the house.  I just want to see us build, and hope that includes youth.

Kadji looks decent.  Resembles Bakinson on the ball a bit, but looks to have the makings of a good all-round CM game.

Don't worry the bristol city coaches will soon knock that out of him?  Ha!!

On 05/11/2021 at 08:52, And Its Smith said:

O’Leary

Semenyo. Conway. Scott

that is an impressive list,couldnt have done that 5 years ago,will  towler get another go too?

On 05/11/2021 at 08:52, And Its Smith said:

O’Leary

Semenyo. Conway. Scott

Love it COYYR

Come on you young reds