IGNORED

Coventry City away match day thread

Just now, JonDolman said:

Bloody hell Atkinson injured I guess. Small squad not going to plan is it.

Vyner is capable if we can play well and he isn't having to defend too much. Kalas needs to have a great game. I'm thinking Cardiff away last season levels where Vyner played alongside him and we somehow kept a clean sheet.

Not so sure a 442 works with that midfield but it's probably that unless he goes diamond. 

The problem is when they wander, T & Hnm stay close, don't yield space. Got width, move ball quick and use it

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Today just proves we cannot survive injuries working with a smaller squad this season This is a very weak side today

Yea I don’t understand why we’re still looking at 8 injuries at one time with our new medical department. Maybe time to ask some questions.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Kinda hoping its a 4-2-3-1. Flat 4 has the potential of being completely overrun, and we haven't looked much like scoring with 2 up top so worth sacrificing a striker IMO.

One thing is for sure you can't play with just 2 in the centre of midfield in this division (unless you have parachute payments)

O’Dowda eh? The epitome of our issue with less than average players on cosy wages. Barely plays, when he does he does nothing or declares himself injured. Want a new contract mate because literally no other club wants you in their side? Go on then.

I’d like to think I’ve cursed myself and he’ll now run the show today, but it won’t happen

• Like 1