IGNORED

Coventry City away match day thread

Just now, keflav said:

Every single player for the club is embarrassing, there is so many problems with city at the moment we are in free fall... We all need to get used to the fact that we will more than likely be relegated this season (just what Lansdown wants) the club from top to bottom is a shambles...

only seen when we are winning

• Like 3
1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Sack Pearson, bring in whoever want.

It really won’t matter.

The squad created last year is complete rat shit.

I disagree. Bentley, Kalas, JD, HNM, Martin, Weimann. Just a few names who should be good enough for this league.

Where is the coaching?!

• Like 6

About to explode, but there were some good bits of play today. The trouble is, it's the basics. The lack of closing on the edge of the box is a farce, so many crosses, so many set pieces. Well done Cov and Mark Robins. A VERY brave performance with 10 men. Pass and move, the bl**dy basics. We can't pass for sh*t and that's coaching folks. An utter farce.

Edited by The Original OTIB
Spelling
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Sack Pearson, bring in whoever want.

It really won’t matter.

The squad created last year is complete rat shit.

Yep, feels like we are stuck with this until the Jan window at least - and that is if Lansdown realises he needs to magic some spending to buy some professional football players.

I think we know the manager is often the easy picking though :(

Edited by Sturgess
  • Like 2
Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It's not Pearson's fault it's ( fill in name here).

For me - I'm Pearson out- right now and have been for some time

Coming to same way of thinking, was right behind Pearson joining, but the standard of football lately is as bad as anything seen under Holden.

We can't keep possession for more than 2 or 3 passes even against 10 men!

Clueless use of subs more or less every game. I know NP wasn't there but CF was his pick and got them so wrong today.

• Like 1

Absolutely dreadful. Against 10 men and we looked like we were a man down.

Something has to change or we will be playing Forest Green on a level playing field. No offence to them but let that sink in, same level as Forest Green.

Pearson out,we have to try something.

Edited by Ska Junkie

There are no excuses today. Poor defending at a corner when we have more players than them from Kalas and Bentley have started the slide today and then Massengo isn't in the same postcode as the player he should be tracking. Players are letting us down here. It feels like the club is being run into the ground by an incompetent Owner who got hoodwinked by a ******* charlatan and had the cheek to tell us all we got it wrong whilst he was at it. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 3