IGNORED

Coventry City away match day thread

4 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It's not Pearson's fault it's ( fill in name here).

For me - I'm Pearson out- right now and have been for some time

Get rid of Pearson, I’m sure Steve has another amazing plan ready ?

A billionaire owner for 20 years ?

• Flames 2
3 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

About to explode, but there were some good bits of play today. The trouble is, it's the basics. The lack of closing on the edge of the box is a farce, so many crosses, so many set pieces. Well done Cov and Mark Robins. A VERY brave performance with 10 men. Pass and move, the bl**dy basics. We can't pass for sh*t and that's coaching folks. An utter farce.

Bollocks. Not being able to pass the ball is lack of ability, **** all to do with coaching.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Super said:

No we didn't.

Yes, we did. Apart the last minutes we were OK in the second half, one of their goal was a gift by the referee, we had chances too. 2-2 would have been the right result. We were lucky against Barnsley, not  today...even if Coventry played better.

That being said, we knew it woukd have been another tough match and that we have weaknesses.

Edited by Dan Robin

I honestly believe we have an ok squad but they are mentally pathetic. Being in a lead scares the shit out of them. We need to bring in a sports psychologist or something. We are barrelling down the league with a manager who is clearly struggling to cope. Make the change, and let the rescue mission begin ASAP.

• Like 1

That is unforgivable. The support we had today deserves better than this turd on a stick of a club. Can we extend the international break because I don’t want to see Bristol City fail at playing football again for a very, very, very long ****ing time.

Players, coaching staff, owners - hang Your heads in collective shame. Bunch of helmets.

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Get rid of Pearson, I’m sure Steve has another amazing plan ready ?

A billionaire owner for 20 years ?

I'll tell you something, I'm not far off the stage where I turn round and knock it in the head until the Guernsey tax exile ***** off. That might get a lot of criticism on here but that's where I am, like it or lump it.

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1
7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Johnson regularly had us competing at the top end of the table

He also lost 8 in a row. We’re nowhere near that. 

It’s not Lee Johnson that I hate per sé, it’s his favourable treatment that I can only put down to nepotism. 

If NP gets the same level of favour as LJ did, then maybe I can let it go a little. 

• Like 1

If we could knock the ball about and work half as hard as they did with 10 then it would be an improvement. 

Coventry players on probably half the wages our lot are on and absolutely ran us off the pitch and worked till the end. Full credit to them they probably deserved to nick it at the end. 

We deserved to lose based on how we started that second half, never got going at all unfortunately. How many chances bar the goal did we have against 10 men by the way? Martin had a shot that went wide and I can't remember much else.

So poor.

• Like 2