IGNORED

Pearson & Fleming : OUT

Marina's Rolls Royce

Pearson has had nearly a year and his team can't pass or retain possession for much more than 3-4 seconds, normally. 

That is enough for me. 

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Honestly gone past caring. These last few seasons have been pathetic. Club is rotten from top to bottom. That new training facility can **** off as well. Aaaaaaaah

They called it the high performance centre so delivery drivers would never confuse it with Ashton Gate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

I really do wonder whether we can trust NP to turn this around. Mark Robins was once in the running for us, oh to see the style of pass and move football that Coventry produced with only 10 men.

When your demeanour is prickly and distant AND your team are shite, you look arrogant and foolish. 

We're very much there with Pearson. 

• Like 4

Something has to change... and quick.

I know its easy to be overly pessimistic after a defeat (we suffer enough of them) but we are regressing at an alarming rate.

I also don't agree that Pearson needs more time. He spent 2 million quid in the summer and brought in another 5 of his own free signings (Baker and Weimann included) so this squad should have enough of his stamp on it.

I don't like knee jerk reactions but this is only going one way!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I really do wonder whether we can trust NP to turn this around. Mark Robins was once in the running for us, oh to see the style of pass and move football that Coventry produced with only 10 men.

If only it was Coventry that made us look like a bunch of disorganised no hopers.

• Flames 1

Can't even be bothered to go to the next game after watching that.  3 season cards going to waste.  Can't believe that we have been played off the park and beaten 3-1 over 45 minutes by a 10 man Coventry.

It's been truly awful all season, but that's the final nail in the coffin for me (and a lot of you, I guess).  Enough is enough. I can't stand any more of this.

• Like 3

Hilarious that many of the fans that were desperate for us to land Pearson are now calling for his head after he has had only one transfer window and 8 months in charge! Today as well as missing Pearson, we were without Baker, Atkinson, Semenyo, King and James. As for telling Lansdown to **** off, that is embarrassing. Blackburn is a huge game and I expect a changed City team to take the three points COYR

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

I think you'll get your wish sooner or than later. We're heading towards a relegation beating. I would say scrap but I don't think this team have it in them mentally now to fight for survival.

If/when we go down, Pearson won't stick around whether that's through choice or otherwise. 

I actually believe that NP has real struggles be they physical or otherwise. I think he's a big personality and believe he'll do what's right for him and our club which is to leave. 

I find him neither too short nor too tall or anybody's love child- just not the right man for the job.

3 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Ryan Lowe would be my choice. 

Has a style of football (much like Russell Martin who is earning plaudits with Swansea). 

Has worked wonders in his short time as a manager, promotions with both Bury and Plymouth on minimal budget, whilst taking Plymouth to 2nd place in League 1. 

Why would he swap the muff for us though. Would be mad to

• Like 2