IGNORED

Did we deserve a point or are we a bunch of spineless chumps?

headhunter

2 minutes ago, tts_city said:

We deserve the square root of **** all, conceding three to ten ******* men, i have been watching this shit for 40 years and never seen anything so pathetic, spineless ***** the lot of them.

54 years for me!!!

Fitness   ...... improved, really - how many late goals?

Soft. Nice. Easy to play against. Mr Lansdown’s BCFC has been the sameway for his entire tenure. 
Professional sport is cut throat and ruthless. We are soooooo nice. Dont put a tackle in worthy of the name. 
We sat back v 10 men and i couldnt even see what formation we were even trying to play! 
Completely overrun by ten men for 45 mins and the spineless bit was the players straight down the tunnel or clapping from afar. 
The club is heading downwards unless SL makes yet another change. 

Edited by nickolas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveInSA said:

Years of neglect. Years.

Polishing the turd. A stadium that's lovely but that is like going to church. A high performance centre that isn't. And millionaire players who can't implement a game plan and have no clue about game management.

Comment of the day Dave. Good on you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveInSA said:

Years of neglect. Years.

Polishing the turd. A stadium that's lovely but that is like going to church. A high performance centre that isn't. And millionaire players who can't implement a game plan and have no clue about game management.

I honestly would like to know what our game plan is as genuinely don’t see one other than to see how many square passes we can play before we launch it. No movement or pace and constant shifts in formation.  I’ve not seen one player improve recently & if anyone can seriously tell me what our game plan is as I’ve no clue?  Agree with your comment about players & sick now of their worthless words & if one says “we go again” or onto the next then I’ll explode.