IGNORED

Warnock

Sturny

Warnock   

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, The Hustler said:

Warnock is a perfect fit for this football club. Should have been appointed many years ago mind. But, but, but, because we’ve had some run-ins with him in the past, and Lansdown is a neomaniac, whom is blinded by his own self-ego, he will never be appointed under the current ownership.

League 1 it is then. :(

6 minutes ago, The Hustler said:

Warnock is a perfect fit for this football club. Should have been appointed many years ago mind. But, but, but, because we’ve had some run-ins with him in the past, and Lansdown is a neomaniac, whom is blinded by his own self-ego, he will never be appointed under the current ownership.

Good. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Hustler said:

League 1 it is as currently stands you wet wipe.

Thanks for that description of me. We're utter sh1te and, unless something changes, we will be in L1 next season. I don't think for one second that we would be if Warnock came on a short term deal.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

• Admin
23 minutes ago, redsocks said:

I would take anyone over warnock hes a a ***** who hates us.who ever it is they need to get the backing from our owner if they can get him out of pat Lams arse.this club is on the slide and lansdown does not seem to care.

I have never heard him say he hates us.  Can you point me to where that is recorded?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Thanks for that description of me, shows a distinct lack of intelligence by name calling but whatever floats your boat. We're utter sh1te and, unless something changes, we will be in L1 next season. I don't think for one second that we would be if Warnock came on a short term deal.

My apologies. Misinterpreted what you said.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, The Hustler said:

My apologies. Misinterpreted what you said.

Fair play Hustler, thank you. ?

13 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Quite, I doubt he hates any club, he’s a decent guy who loves football.  Whether at 73 he would be the answer here now, is another question.

Short term answer maybe MR?

Genuinely, if Warnock was here, we wouldn’t go down. I don’t know how he does it, but he keeps sides in this league. Not a long term appointment, but are there ever long term appointments these days? 4 or 5 defeats and the pressure is on.

Right now we look like a completely broken team. No creativity, no quality, no idea. Warnock would get us back to basics and get us out the dogfight we are most certainly in. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, redsocks said:

I would take anyone over warnock hes a a ***** who hates us.who ever it is they need to get the backing from our owner if they can get him out of pat Lams arse.this club is on the slide and lansdown does not seem to care.

I actually think he likes us and would manage us in an instance 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

**** that

Warnock can **** right off. 

Tony x 3 

You’ve thrown in a few apostrophes so I’ve had to guess what you mean. I assume you meant:

“I really really love that

Warnock can be really really successful right off”

Is this correct 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Tony x 3 

You’ve thrown in a few apostrophes so I’ve had to guess what you mean. I assume you meant:

“I really really love that

Warnock can be really really successful right off”

Is this correct 

No

Basically I mean having that *** anywhere near my club would finish me off. **** Warnock