IGNORED

The players must stand up and be counted.

redsocks

The players need to realise the football they are playing at the moment is embarrassing.they are letting the fans down as well as themselves.we are carrying two many lightweight players.they need to get together and sort this out before it's to late.so come on lads let's show some backbone and fight and turn our season round.and getting some decent players in jan might help.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, redsocks said:

The players need to realise the football they are playing at the moment is embarrassing.they are letting the fans down as well as themselves.we are carrying two many lightweight players.they need to get together and sort this out before it's to late.so come on lads let's show some backbone and fight and turn our season round.and getting some decent players in jan might help.

Trouble is our management team keep picking the same failing players, or not subbing them, so other than professional pride why should they bother?  Also our good younger players must be looking at it and thinking "why am I not getting a chance when our senior pros are repeatedly failing to deliver".  Pearson has lost credibility to me and I can't see us turning this around whilst he continues in charge (and Yes I thought he was a great appt at first).

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They are sent out with no shape, game plan, formation, or tactics - or at least not consistent ones that they can build around. 

No team is successful without good management/leadership to get the best out of them. 

This (out of likes).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Trouble is our management team keep picking the same failing players, or not subbing them, so other than professional pride why should they bother?  Also our good younger players must be looking at it and thinking "why am I not getting a chance when our senior pros are repeatedly failing to deliver".  Pearson has lost credibility to me and I can't see us turning this around whilst he continues in charge (and Yes I thought he was a great appt at first).

This (out of likes).

Become an OTIB supporter then and help keep it going ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They are sent out with no shape, game plan, formation, or tactics - or at least not consistent ones that they can build around. 

No team is successful without good management/leadership to get the best out of them. 

Come on they have to take some responsibility for their 20k a week salary’s 

This team is the most gutless bunch of pussies I’ve had the misfortune of watching 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

My two favourite phrases now I’m in my forties are:

”The truth is often somewhere in the middle”

&

”There are always 3 versions of an event, yours, mine and the truth”

If anyone from the club sees a post on here today may it be this one:

I’m not going to start a new thread because the forum is already melting. But your inability to do your jobs today has left me and so many others feeling shit. We love this club and sink most of our spare time into it. We also pay all we have to support it, and many of us don’t have all that much. Your inability to do your jobs today despite literally outnumbering your opposition has ruined many a weekend, maybe that’s on us for caring too much about one thing. I do know though that if many of us underperformed as consistently as yourselves in our jobs, we wouldn’t have one anymore. And we don’t have your savings to fall back on. Fight for our badge. Fight for your own sodding pride. And for goodness sake, don’t let our club fall once again into third tier obscurity. 

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

If anyone from the club sees a post on here today may it be this one:

I’m not going to start a new thread because the forum is already melting. But your inability to do your jobs today has left me and so many others feeling shit. We love this club and sink most of our spare time into it. We also pay all we have to support it, and many of us don’t have all that much. Your inability to do your jobs today despite literally outnumbering your opposition has ruined many a weekend, maybe that’s on us for caring too much about one thing. I do know though that if many of us underperformed as consistently as yourselves in our jobs, we wouldn’t have one anymore. And we don’t have your savings to fall back on. Fight for our badge. Fight for your own sodding pride. And for goodness sake, don’t let our club fall once again into third tier obscurity. 

This in a nutshell. And thanks to those inept excuse for professionals, this house has an atmosphere because I'm married to somebody who doesn't understand why i looked pissed off when she came home from work.

Some of us are a certain age where the only excitement that's similar to when we were in our youth, is watching our football team. Then these excuses ruin it week in, week out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think they are sent out with shape etc etc etc etc. However they get pulled around bullied and out played because some are simply not that good or don’t care enough or both Particularly in the center of the field. 

We don’t create much and Kalas is left trying to hold it all together with a constantly pressured back four. 

We need battlers with a bit of skill, what we have is fairies with limited pride. 

ODOWDA is defensively poor. HNM adds nothing except the odd drag back. Bakinson couple of great passes today, shame about the other 88 minutes. DeSilva is a waste of a wage. Vyner looks good until he effs it up. Our center forward has the pace of a sloth. Williams is ducked constantly. As is Baker. I could go on and on. 

We have Bentley Kalas Weimann who put in the effort and are good enough. The two League one signings are constantly under pressure but try at least. Maybe next year. I guess they will look good in league one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Certainly have to question the management/tactics but can we please stop making excuses for this squad? Nowhere near good enough, gutless and many of this squad have underperformed under the last 3 managers.

Granted a large percentage of this squad were LJ signings, but regardless the majority of this squad won’t take us forward, no matter who’s in charge.

• Like 2