IGNORED

Meeting with board

Topper 123

Why don’t we as fans demand a meeting with the lansdowns and Pearson and demand answers to where they plan the clubs direction at moment we seem to be paying hard earned money ( and none of us get what they get or live the lifestyle of theirs ) and getting nothing back for it .AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS OUR CLUB 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

Correct and imagine how he must feel. Invests sooo much money then both the football and rugby club under achieve.

...and then the ungrateful so-and-sos who pay to watch every other week have the gall to complain (quietly...on a forum he doesn't have to read)

...there's no way he'll be meeting with ungrateful folk like that.

44 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Why don’t we as fans demand a meeting with the lansdowns and Pearson and demand answers to where they plan the clubs direction at moment we seem to be paying hard earned money ( and none of us get what they get or live the lifestyle of theirs ) and getting nothing back for it .AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS OUR CLUB 

It’s not our club. 

SL said it himself the other year in response to the LJ debate. “It’s my money” 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

“It’s my club I’ll do what I want “

Fair play to him. 
in response I’d say it’s my money and I’ll do what I want. Hence why this former season ticket holder has only been to 3 games so far and isn’t planning on making it 4 any time soon.

• Like 2

Just now, milo1111 said:

Fair play to him. 
in response I’d say it’s my money and I’ll do what I want. Hence why this former season ticket holder has only been to 3 games so far and isn’t planning on making it 4 any time soon.

I’m surprised anyone without a season ticket has been this season , £40 to watch that shit is unreal.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Fair play to him. 

That’s the spirit,I’m sure he will be rattled while being driven about in his 250k car 

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He diluted the value of supporter shares by issuing more and buying them up. 

He owns 99% of the club shares. He truly can do what he wants. 

Indeed, and if he wanted to force a sale on the rest he could. City are now part of Bristol Sport and the whole thing seems completely unsaleable. The Lansdowns will be with us for as long as they want. No other opinion matters. Everybody should just get used to it.

Edited by Calculus

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

A few weeks ago there was a club / supporters Q&A and most people seemed reasonably happy. 

A few bad results etc and its come to this 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1