IGNORED

Dead team walking

woodsyred

9 minutes ago, woodsyred said:

If ever a game said a team was going down today was the Day

This team with the current form and attitude is certainly going down. Form is temporary, so is there anyone who can change that. If not. I’m with you!

Edited by REDOXO

9 minutes ago, woodsyred said:

If ever a game said a team was going down today was the Day

This team has had a moribund feel about it since the middle of last season. A couple of signings has failed to enthuse and motivate others. We are sinking like a stone and they don't fu&*ing care. 

Edited by MelksRed
  • Like 2

I watch us play at either midnight, 1am or 4.45am here in Australia. 

Have only missed 2 games in the last 3 seasons and that was due to hospital visits.

I lose a lot of sleep and am often worn out just from watching the club i love and this is my choice.

Lately it has been so depressing to watch and you wonder is all of the lack of sleep worth it when  you see such lack of effort, schoolboy mistakes and a general lack of desire in this team.

It really is getting worse and we are heading toward dire times very quickly.

The majority of this team aren't playing for the manager, club or the supporters.

• Like 4

Fairly sure I put in more effort trying to get Robins TV to work on my TV than the team did playing.

Never said this before (even in SOD days) - sick of it. It's a merry-go-round/groundhog day where we never progress beyond challenging for the playoffs.

• Haha 1

I do feel that in 3 or 4 seasons, the likes of Scott, pring, benarous will all be quality top half  championship players challenging for promotion, my worry is that it won't be with us because we are in league 1.

Its becoming crunch time for lansdown. He needs to get his chequebook out to save this club from relegation. Either a loan or purchase, we need a striker. We need wingers. Arguably we need no nonsense centre backs.

Its down to lansdown to think if that's with Pearson or not. It seems now we are too far gone with the Pearson project to change, backroom staff etc, so we may need a miracle Mr Lansdown.

Edited by Lordofthebling