IGNORED

Full time

Rob k

I think the players were left in absolutely no doubt what the fans think of them and their performance today, I’ve not seen an away crowd turn on them like that for a long long time. 
I got the impression from being there that more people were putting the blame firmly at their door rather than that of the Manager. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I think the players were left in absolutely no doubt what the fans think of them and their performance today, I’ve not seen an away crowd turn on them like that for a long long time. 
I got the impression from being there that more people were putting the blame firmly at their door rather than that of the Manager. 

Good.they deserve all the flak they get

• Like 1

Yes. Most of them knew and also proved with their actions of shying away, that they dont have the fight for the situation. 
Mentally weak and the way a few hovered for a clap, with others heading straight to the tunnel proves we are likely doomed already, barely a quarter into the season. 
The Manager may set them up but to not be able to, want to, or have the b0ll0x to fight and see out a game versus 10 men is a disgrace. 
If nothing else, Kalas looked very angry at F/T, so perhaps there’s one that cares!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Good that's what I like to here they can't keep getting away with it.. either play for the shirt and Pearson or **** off.

• Like 5

Well if the manager had been there then I think he would have got the same treatment.  Lots walked out when 3rd went in but the reaction as you say at FT was very angry and those brave enough to walk over were sent packing.  Thought after Fulham we were united but the gap is the biggest I’ve known for ages between this group of players and fans.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, O'Garlandinho said:

Yes it was very clear, the few players that started to walk over were told where to go. I noticed Weimann walking over but turned away pretty quickly in a huff

I have to admit i quite liked it - was a throwback to the City fans of old!! ??

• Like 3

Only way to get most of them out of the comfort zone . All on good contracts can't be released no one would buy many of them as money is tight . If dropped no they will be back in if injuries as squad is small . Or happy to do little but take the money . So perhaps fans giving them stick is the only way to get through. Though I doubt most of the give a f..k. 

8 minutes ago, pjg11 said:

Only way to get most of them out of the comfort zone . All on good contracts can't be released no one would buy many of them as money is tight . If dropped no they will be back in if injuries as squad is small . Or happy to do little but take the money . So perhaps fans giving them stick is the only way to get through. Though I doubt most of the give a f..k. 

Well there is some point to that, the crowd were turning against Barnsley and they managed to turn it on for 5 mins to ensure they weren't going to get abuse at half time.

Just now, Super said:

He was one to come out with credit along with Bakinson. The rest were a disgrace.

He had a good first half, I’m still trying to figure out what happened to him second half.

Stats are most definitely not everything, but he had 30 actions (that’s passes, dribbles, crosses, tackles, duels etc) 1st half, and just 21 second half.  It was a tough half for City where he did well.even in isolated incidents, he got fouled by the keeper early on, should’ve been a red, crossed for Scott to head over, and got brought down for a pen, when I’m pretty confident he’d have slotted home on his left foot.

Can someone explain why that happened?  I’m not digging him out, I cannot work out how he had no impact / involvement in the second period.  Help!

Bakinson’s output went up for example.

20 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The blame starts at the top.

Steve Lansdown sacked LJ because it looked very unlikely we would make the play-offs. 

He replaced him with Dean Holden, a man with no meaningful managerial experience. A mistake he has now made not once, not twice, but three times (Tinnion, Millen, Holden). 

Players like Jamie Paterson lobbied for Holden to be appointed on social media.

From that day the players, and presumably pretty much everyone at the club, knew that the standards being set were piss poor. 

BCFC.

Bristol Cosy Football Club.

Nailed it. 

21 hours ago, Rob k said:

Surely only because Pearson wasn't there to receive people's opinion..?