IGNORED

It Starts! Smith Out at Villa

2 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I dont get this Shakespeare thing. Wasn't he the man behind the transfers and player identification with Pearson? If so its not as if he'd be any good to us as we aint got a pot to urinate in.

That was Steve Walsh.

Shakespeare was his assistant at Leicester and Hull.

There will be quite a few giving him a call to ask if he’s interested, wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Norwich. I’m not exactly Pearson out but I do hope we’ll be asking him if this is a job he’d be interested in. Things carry on as they are I can’t see Nige still being in charge over Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, Pezo said:

NP to move to DoF, Shakespeare in as DoR, Smith to come in as manager.

Now this really does open up possibilitys. Are NP and Smith not on good terms, 

So is there a possibility of some sort of NP, Smith, and Shakespeare. In some sort of running the football side combination ?

Not cheap and SL be digging deep. But it got some real football sense about it. Has it not 

3 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Now this really does open up possibilitys. Are NP and Smith not on good terms, 

So is there a possibility of some sort of NP, Smith, and Shakespeare. In some sort of running the football side combination ?

Not cheap and SL be digging deep. But it got some real football sense about it. Has it not 

Not sure if managers/coaches are inside or outside FFP. If they are outside then it's somewhere SL could spend money without causing problems.

Still leaves us with a load of players that aren't fit to wear the shirt but the management/recruitment/coaching side would be very good.

• Robin 1

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Just after a pig flies over ashton gate this will happen. Just need to sit and wait 

Brill 

When is the pig taking off ?

Just now, Pezo said:

Not sure if managers/coaches are inside or outside FFP. If they are outside then it's somewhere SL could spend money without causing problems.

Still leaves us with a load of players that aren't fit to wear the shirt but the management/recruitment/coaching side would be very good.

Yeah exactly