IGNORED

It Starts! Smith Out at Villa

5 minutes ago, marmite said:

Chill out guys. Its Sunday. This is Bristol City. Whats the rush? Lets take our time etc etc etc....

Yes! I can see an announcement that we want Shakespeare, followed by a 6 week/ 2 interview process, culminating in the announcement that we’ve reappointed Downing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, One Team said:

Conspiracy theory tastic:

I wonder if NP knew this was coming and that’s why Simpson and Downing have gone, paving the way for Shakespeare to join back up with him?

I thought Pearson meet up with him a while back in Bristol basically keeps in contact or did I just dream that ?

3 minutes ago, Street red said:

I thought Pearson meet up with him a while back in Bristol basically keeps in contact or did I just dream that ?

No you didn’t, they were seen walking round the waterfront together,

For those of you who don’t think Nige has a sense of humour, he was seen outside The Ostrich..

Smith, please, please, please, plays football the right way instead of the old aimlessly lump it and hope merchants, after not having the imagination to go for Cooper or Martin in the summer and preferring to bow to fan pressure now is the time to do the right thing, of course whether he’d be interested in coming here is another matter

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No you didn’t, they were seen walking round the waterfront together,

For those of you who don’t think Nige has a sense of humour, he was seen outside The Ostrich..

That was it cheers mate old nige certainly does have a sense of humour just hope he gets well and hope that Shakespeare does come here need all the help we can get. ?

3 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Think Nige’s relationship with Shakespeare is longer standing than with Smith and so hopefully this would help us convince him to come, IF (& it is if), we are actually looking to recruit further in our back room team? 

We must be .. Fleming was never supposed to be head coach was he? It's plain that Nigel isn't one( I don't think he's claimed to be) so yeah ffs we badly need a decent coach asap

2 hours ago, billywedlock said:

Thats funny. I did speak to some non football staff at AG and they all said he was wonderful to have around the place. Treats all staff with great respect. 

Heard the same. Most managers/head coaches insist on being referred to as "gaffer" or "boss" even with the non-football staff, but from day one Pearson told them all to call him Nige! 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

No he was coach. That steve Walsh 

He was THE coach.

And I would not be surprised if he now comes and joins us. 

Getting the band back together" so to speak and this could mean that NP can stay with this extra help.

Never know could be a win, win, win situation.

Edited by VT05763