IGNORED

It Starts! Smith Out at Villa

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Gerrard will find it a 100 times more difficult in the PL - every game is a real tough encounter, unlike the SPL.

Absolutely it will be tougher. But to still win a title as a young manager has now got him a big job in the premiership. Unlike some top players I reckon SG will go on to be a top manager.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not trying to be rude, but what's the point of that contribution? Is it just to get your post count up because it doesn't really add any value

That is all he cares about, posts 10 times on every thread and brings 0 value in every post.

Gerrard has done well in Scotland but on paper, Rangers should be able to comfortably beat two thirds of the Scottish Premier League every day of the week. 

Villa are a completely different proposition. He's going to have to ensure they play their best against teams with similar pedigrees and there are no real walkovers.

He has proven that he can lead a team and now he has to show that he can develop a team as well.

Edited by Midlands Robin

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The SPL hasn’t existed for eight years - if yer gonna slag off another country’s top division at least get its official title correct ... ??

You don’t know which league I’m referring to?…………:dunno:

Most on here know that I take absolutely no interest in the Scottish football and their Micky Mouse league - to the point where I’ve no idea what the SPL is called these days. In fact I don’t care one iota.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You don’t know which league I’m referring to?…………:dunno:

Most on here know that I take absolutely no interest in the Scottish football and their Micky Mouse league - to the point where I’ve no idea what the SPL is called these days. In fact I don’t care one iota.

Well the Serbian Premier League is referred to as the SPL so I’m sure you can understand the confusion. Furthermore, you continually comment on Scottish football - even though you continually claim you have no interest in football North of the border - ps: it’s ‘Mickey’ Mouse - just saying ...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

18 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well the Serbian Premier League is referred to as the SPL so I’m sure you can understand the confusion. Furthermore, you continually comment on Scottish football - even though you continually claim you have no interest in football North of the border - ps: it’s ‘Mickey’ Mouse - just saying ...

You must be the confused one. Pretty much everyone else knows what I meant. SPL - Scottish Premier League

• Flames 1

14 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I knew what you meant Robbored, obviously the Scottish Premier League.

I think you came in at the end of my long running, harmless joust with Robbored - he keeps referring to the SPL - but that division doesn’t exist in Scottish football - so I lightheartedly pointed out that people may think he’s referring to the Serbian Premier League - because that is known as the SPL and it DOES exist - that’s all. Your support for Robbored in recognising a division that doesn’t exist is admirable though. Happy Friday ?

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think you came in at the end of my long running, harmless joust with Robbored - he keeps referring to the SPL - but that division doesn’t exist in Scottish football - so I lightheartedly pointed out that people may think he’s referring to the Serbian Premier League - because that is known as the SPL and it DOES exist - that’s all. Your support for Robbored in recognising a division that doesn’t exist is admirable though. Happy Friday ?

Semantics BS4 - everyone but you know what I mean.

• Flames 2

On 12/11/2021 at 15:16, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wowzers you're a bit tetchy aren't you? Well done with your lighthearted point it was an excellent one.

And your knowledge of Scottish football is commendable.

Now I will leave you to stew in your own juices for a while. Please do not bother me if the reflection causes some confusing and tempestuous thought cycles.

Good day.