IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Trouble is. On what basis are we appinting a new guy? Is he tasked with saving us from the drop? Reorganising the club structure for the long term? Instant promotion next season? 

The answer dictates who we should feasibly look at.

That’s the big issue. There are so many problems to sort out City need a superhero manager. It was a three year project when NP took over so, at best, it’s a three and a half year project now 

• Like 1

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

In which case we are picking a manager based upon his man management skills, and his ability to put together a system that fits an unbalanced squad of mixed ability, assembled by three different managers (plus one overbearing CEO).

Tricky.

I thought he was more drum and bass…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

In which case we are picking a manager based upon his man management skills, and his ability to put together a system that fits an unbalanced squad of mixed ability, assembled by three different managers (plus one overbearing CEO).

Tricky.

But you are spot on.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He thinks Lampard

Not sure how he solves any of the problems we have. I wouldn't be expecting success of any kind if that appointment came true. Might get some nice Chelsea loanees in January though I suppose. So possibly there's a short term solution to this season there...but as for the long term...I wouldn't be confident.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Not sure how he solves any of the problems we have. I wouldn't be expecting success of any kind if that appointment came true. Might get some nice Chelsea loanees in January though I suppose. So possibly there's a short term solution to this season there...but as for the long term...I wouldn't be confident.

No me.

Just now, Northern Red said:

We've finally bitten the bullet and appointed Ian Gay as manager.

I’ll only believe it when a heavily pixelated picture of him at a Cricket game is used to confirm on the supporting news article. And obviously, I’ll only believe it when on the OS.

Robbored reinstated as SC chairman immediately also.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

He will if he can still play midfield.

Edited by Super
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1