IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

17 minutes ago, !james said:

Michael Flynn or Alex Neil would be the cheap options! 

Unsure if Smith or Farke would have settlement clauses... and also no chance of wanting to come to this basket case of a club. 

I said last night - “prepare yourself for Mike Flynn”…..but it was a throwaway comment.  Quite like the bloke in reality.  Haven’t thought any more than that though.

3 minutes ago, Red Alert said:

Alex Neil is the most likely candidate, rumoured to be favoured by the board on a couple of occasions and is currently out of work so should be refreshed ready for the fight. 

Currently helping out Artell at Crewe.

• Flames 1

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nige gone, I’ve just been told…..nothing more.  My 2+2 is that Covid / ill-health is bigger than football.

If so, look after yourself Nige.  If so, let’s hope we see the foundations of his short term, benefit the long terms, even if the current is not great.

Sad if true

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I know many of you don’t feel the same, but I feel a little deflated about all of this!

Very deflated. So Bristol City that we've gone from building a club around Ashton to building a club around Pearson. And now we are back to square one without Pearson getting the chance of a fair go at it

• Like 2