IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

I too am getting messages (No source, mind) that NP is toast.

Neil Warnock as his replacement? I sincerely hope not. I’d no more want him managing our club than that poxy skeleton from Kingswood.

Dont let you despising someone get in the way of the prospect of us winning a few games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redpole said:

So we have 7 pages of rumours???? Nothing confirmed reference Press conference or Nige leaving!! Just lots of rumours. Must be a quiet day at school. We all asked for a proven manager and that’s what we got. Time to get behind him and remember this was never a 1 year fix! 

Get behind a manager who is rumoured to be quitting due to bad Heath ?

4 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Press are definitely at the gate this afternoon. Confirmed by Gregor. 

God knows what it's for though. But at least part of the story is confirmed.

Had a message from a mutual friend of ours mate, that the press are there as Jon Lansdown is announcing he’s having a non-binary baby. 

Seems genuine ?

• Haha 13

11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I know many of you don’t feel the same, but I feel a little deflated about all of this!

I’ve never felt so flat about everything to do with City. That’s why I’m on here less. I just feel like if we can’t push forwards with the proven, experienced manager we were all craving, when can we ever?

I’m disappointed with how Pearson is doing but I’ve never been less convinced that a new manager is the answer. There can’t be many clubs less rewarding to support than this one.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Another 'proven' manager that goes horribly wrong, Coppell before and no wonder SL doesn't go big more often.

Something's clearly not right, but given what we heard from Coppell further down the line, the mess the club has been in at various points since (even directly after promotion in 2015) and assuming this is true, maybe 'proven' managers aren't the issue here.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RonWalker said:

Didn't exactly work out at Middlesbrough did it? More importantly if NP does leave, get someone in for the long term, which Warnock certainly is not.

Depends how you defined 'worked out'. Took over with them 21st and in big danger of going down under Woodgate, 8 games - 4 won, 4 lost. Kept them up and finished 17th. First full season finished 10th. I would take that... 

• Like 1

Just now, !james said:

Depends how you defined 'worked out'. Took over with them 21st and in big danger of going down under Woodgate, 8 games - 4 won, 4 lost. Kept them up and finished 17th. First full season finished 10th. I would take that... 

Warnock did very well with Middlesbrough. If you look at their side (pretty average) and he has made them quite competitive which they were not under Woodgate and managed to get results against the best sides. He's a genius at this level

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brad blit said:

As others have said, why call press conference to announce he’s left (for whatever reason) unless there’s someone coming in? A simple club statement would have been enough. We didn’t do press conference for Holden or LJ leaving…… 

Shakespeare coming in?  Would make sense i guess if NP isn't leaving