IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

Just now, 2015 said:

Warnock did very well with Middlesbrough. If you look at their side (pretty average) and he has made them quite competitive which they were not under Woodgate and managed to get results against the best sides. He's a genius at this level

He is still one of the best man managers in the game. As Rob alluded to on OSIB podcast, it would be the ultimate test of his abilities to see if he can do it with this group of players. 

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Warnock did very well with Middlesbrough. If you look at their side (pretty average) and he has made them quite competitive which they were not under Woodgate and managed to get results against the best sides. He's a genius at this level

Agreed. I wouldn’t be against Warnock coming in. At this level their are few better and that is not my opinion speaking that is facts speaking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

ok fair enough. Drove past the Ashton Road side of ground and media entrance car park was busier than usual. 

Yeah I mean it could be for anything but definitely some reason for them being there today, which I guess can’t be normal for the Monday after a game on an international break. 

Imagine if it’s for something completely non important ?

Just now, bris red said:

Agreed. I wouldn’t be against Warnock coming in. At this level their are few better and that is not my opinion speaking that is facts speaking. 

It is facts, you can dislike his style and manner but the facts are he has overachieved time and time again with club's in the Championship. I wouldn't be disappointed to get him in until the end of the season if the rumours are true about NP.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Dont let you despising someone get in the way of the prospect of us winning a few games

Far from convinced he would achieve results, but what is guaranteed is we would have an objectionable man in charge who plays football out of the Stone Age. No ta.