IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

If, as its being touted that Nigel Pearson has opted to leave the club on health reasons then first and foremost "get well boss" from all of us.

Lets all be honest.

Since he had Covid he has never seemed right in his interviews, looking tired and drained and this is signs of Long Covid.

There is no way he can give 100% and manage a football club and perhaps in conversation with is family they all want him to stand down.

Its very sad, not just for the club, but for a very proud man who would never walk away from a fight.

Then looking forward we have to bring a man in. Please please please, no internal appointments and not our current No 2 Curtis Flemming who has only been at the club for a short while.

Would love to see City to go full hog to get either Dean Smith or Daniel Farke but would either want the job?

You then have Allardyce who could probably do a job.

My gut feeling is the club will offer Neil Warnock the position until the end of the season, something i would be ok with, with an eye to geting another man in for the start of the 2022 season.

Warnock siad it was his last season anyway so would make sense and living fairly close it might be our option.

The club is in free fall and we need some stability now otherwise it will be league one for sure.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Beeb did the same with someone I knew who was recovering from liver cancer. So much for their caring employer schtick.

By contrast, ITV stood by my mate for 6 years during his cancer battle. Gave him light duties. Paid him in full even when he was off following a chemo-related cardiac arrest. When he died, the head of ITV News even came to the funeral.  Full marks them!

Amazing how different even similar companies can be, for the record in her case it was good old British Rail. She had been very conscious as an employee, worked through enormous pain rather than take time off when waiting for her op. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Wrong person coming in - Will be revealed at 5pm

When you say wrong person coming, is that a new manager or new coach and by wrong person I take that you don’t approve of this appointment. A but cryptic but I will definitely be logging back in at 5 .