IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why is it annoying if I remind posters that OS is the most reliable ‘source’ of them all?’

I just looked on the official site, they have a quote from Dan Bentley on November 4th saying “we must show more grit” what is remotely reliable about that?

Absolute load of bollocks, Roy the Alien makes as much sense.

Fact is at times the official site is like Robins (North Korea) TV, it tells us what it thinks we should hear, not the truth.

I have absolutely no idea if Pearson is stepping down either permanently or temporarily through ill health, but if he is, some on here will already know that, so bollocks to the OS.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

this is 14 pages already, so can I ask if anyone has reported seeing Alan Pardew in Clifton Gorge Hotel yet, if not, can I?

You can, but it was Alan Curbishley & it wasn’t even slightly funny the first time around.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, marmite said:

Can you post the facts on here please as soon as you have them and can everybody else shut up. Over to you Robbo, we're all ears.

Facts are expressly prohibited from this thread. It's an unwritten, but well respected rule.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This has come from Roy de allien against and gullible fools have fallen for it again

I mean Hughton ojo Carroll all those bullshit rumours in the last 6 months yet idiots still believe him

And then have ago at the club for not commenting on wild speculation created by that **** and put into an echo chamber that is Facebook twitter and here

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I just looked on the official site, they have a quote from Dan Bentley on November 4th saying “we must show more grit” what is remotely reliable about that?

Absolute load of bollocks, Roy the Alien makes as much sense.

Fact is at times the official site is like Robins (North Korea) TV, it tells us what it thinks we should hear, not the truth.

I have absolutely no idea if Pearson is stepping down either permanently or temporarily through ill health, but if he is, some on here will already know that, so bollocks to the OS.

Hiding in plain sight.  Steve Grit reigniting his joint managerial partnership with Curbishley.  It's so obvious when you think about it!

Edited by Steve Watts
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

From SSN:

City have a shortlist of three names they would like to speak to about becoming their new manager; Dean Smith, Frank Lampard and Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl. 

?

Which city? It’s not us.

1 hour ago, Redpool said:

We are pleased to announce former Carlisle United Manager Keith Millen has signed a 3 year deal to take over as Head Coach of Bristol City...

I can't read the name Keith Millen without shuddering since the OSIB interview @Shtanley and @petehinton. The camera angle from the videoclips you uploaded to twitter still scares me. I'm still not sure if I'm watching a fake sheikh stitch up or he thinks he's on webcam to a hot single girl who is available in his area. 

image.png.f031732ac5e5c40db0c976f2f7abd0fa.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, Coppello said:

I can't read the name Keith Millen without shuddering since the OSIB interview @Shtanley and @petehinton. The camera angle from the videoclips you uploaded to twitter still scares me. I'm still not sure if I'm watching a fake sheikh stitch up or he thinks he's on webcam to a hot single girl who is available in his area. 

image.png.f031732ac5e5c40db0c976f2f7abd0fa.png

I would die for the bloke. 

• Like 1