IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

1 minute ago, Will b11 said:

There’s just been a bristol post article released with Gould chatting about Pearson , could this be the interview on radio tonight which has been pre recorded already ?

The article says "Gould told Bristol Live". That suggests this is separate to what Gould may tell BBC Bristol tonight.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Sometimes the information is just plain bollocks and was never true in the first place............

Usually to do with transfers, rarely outside of transfers. I have no doubt in my mind for instance that the person that posted this had been told by someone they trust as ITK had told them that at something was happening with the press today - if that was a misconstrued message about Gould being on Radio Bristol, leak finding, change of plan or something else who knows.

I certainly wouldn't want people to be put off of posting information they had been given for fear of being labelled a bullshitter - that can be figured out by the readers.

10 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Come on guys and ladies !

Does anyone really think that an announcement about the future of staff would be made live on Radio Bristol... before anything appeared on the OS.

Nah, just a general update where we are...not a lot more.  And I cannot envisage any scenario where the health off a worker would be broadcast to us without the express permission of that person, I heard the Chief Exec at the Senior Robins a few weeks back, and i suspect more of the same re parachute payments, unlevelled  playing fields and similar fare, basically the truth.... 

I think you are spot on - Nothing to see here....

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Bloody hell thought it was closer to 6. Just had to listen to Ronan Keating

Life has certainly been a rollercoaster for the last few hours whilst reading this thread 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Life has certainly been a rollercoaster for the last few hours whilst reading this thread 

That’s my first and last ever contribution to the pun epidemic on this forum

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'd have more sympathy for the stick the OP is getting if they hadn't then said that they want the rumour of a departure for health reasons to be true because they want him sacked anyway.

Utterly disgraceful.

Worst thing is they would probably read what you have just written and fail to see what the issue you have is.........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"Here he is, my guest, your guest Richard Gould...

...but first let's get the news on those roads"

Even better when Richard can’t announce the new manager because they have to get to the Geoff Barker Rock n Roll hour.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

Just found out what happened. One of the blokes who works on security at the RHPC is a chap called Piers. Well, his lad, Nigel makes a quality homemade Perry using a specific brand of pear.

This led to one staff member at the training ground being overheard telling another:

"Nigel, Piers son, Press conference this afternoon"

Easy mistake to make.

Stand down OTIB.

Not bad, not bad. @Curr Avon is going to have to up his game.