IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I can't think of a City manager that has given more debuts to Academy players than Nige, since probably Tinman. 

Sounds like some disgruntled under-8s coach who thinks he's Pep. Completely unprofessional too. 

Don't dismiss this out of hand, it's not just one coach!

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

Why? It’s just an opinion? To which he is perfectly entitled. 
One many of us may not agree with, sure, but what makes it a sackable offence? 

I think if I started telling other people what I thought of my boss, or someone up the chain in such a manner, I think I'd be sacked for gross misconduct. 

You're allowed opinions, but keep them to yourself if it's bad opinions of those in your workplace. 

Especially a company (club) that is very much in the public eye. 

Edited by Akira

35 minutes ago, Akira said:

I think if I started telling other people what I thought of my boss, or someone up the chain in such a manner, I think I'd be sacked for gross misconduct. 

You're allowed opinions, but keep them to yourself if it's bad opinions of those in your workplace. 

It’s not an Employee - Employee relationship.  
The person being told this has no affiliation to BCFC. It’s no different to you going home to your wife and saying “I ******* hate my boss”. I’ve done that 100 times. 
If I was to suggest you should be sacked for speaking candidly to your mrs you’d think I was a bit odd. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

It’s not an Employee - Employee relationship.  
The person being told this has no affiliation to BCFC. It’s no different to you going home to your wife and saying “I ******* hate my boss”. I’ve done that 100 times. 
If I was to suggest you should be sacked for speaking candidly to your mrs you’d think I was a bit odd. 

It’s more akin to you slagging off your boss to one of your customers or suppliers than your wife to be honest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

It’s more akin to you slagging off your boss to one of your customers or suppliers than your wife to be honest.

Not really. We’re not customers. We’re fans. I doubt the poster will stop supporting BCFC because he was told this. 

Look, as I said, it’s an opinion that many people may not like or agree with, but it’s pretty far from a sackable offence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Akira said:

Do you work for the North Korean government?

Not agreeing with someone, or have an issue with someone is not a stackable offence.

How you chose to express that might make it one, but holding and articulating that opinion view certainly isn't.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Not really. We’re not customers. We’re fans. I doubt the poster will stop supporting BCFC because he was told this. 

Look, as I said, it’s an opinion that many people may not like or agree with, but it’s pretty far from a sackable offence. 

We may well be fans, but as soon as we start paying for a service, we are very much customers.

53 minutes ago, big dosser said:

why is everyone so sure nige is ill with covid or the flu,has anyone heard anything else

The “rumours” are it’s not Covid or flu. Things have been said and even posted on here but then deleted 

We’re not the first club Pearson has been at where it all seemed to go pear shaped. Derby and Watford to name two in recent years where the reason for him leaving was never really disclosed ….aside from the fact he had altercations with the owners for one reason or another 

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

The “rumours” are it’s not Covid or flu. Things have been said and even posted on here but then deleted 

We’re not the first club Pearson has been at where it all seemed to go pear shaped. Derby and Watford to name two in recent years where the reason for him leaving was never really disclosed ….aside from the fact he had altercations with the owners for one reason or another 

Don’t be fooled by that voice note doing the rounds?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, zippycar said:

It was Twentyman who first mentioned long Covid, not RG and the subsequent conversation wasn't too specific to NP

That's true, but Gould did then start willingly talking about long covid and specifically talked about low energy levels.

9 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I’m not. I’m just going by what I was told from the same person who has told me one or two other things down the line. 

Your naive if you think he is off with Long Covid 

I'm not sure it's naive; I think all evidence points toward that being the case. If it's not then why don't you tell us the information you have? Or is this more about trying to give the impression that you know more than everyone else? (Or more likely it's total nonsense)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

I'm not sure it's naive; I think all evidence points toward that being the case. If it's not then why don't you tell us the information you have? Or is this more about trying to give the impression that you know more than everyone else? (Or more likely it's total nonsense)

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

11 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

He already has and it was pretty libellous hence why it was deleted.  I am sure one of those nonsense city facebook pages are talking about it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, !james said:

He already has and it was pretty libellous hence why it was deleted.  I am sure one of those nonsense city facebook pages are talking about it. 

Yep, that’s the rumour doing the rounds…..I dismissed it as bollox when I heard a variant of it at 8am on Monday.  And it was from someone different to the person who DMd me “Nige gone”.  Hence why I didn’t put it on OTIB.  For some reason I hear lots of stuff, most I don’t bother taking seriously, or I’ll do a bit of digging, e.g. Whatmough free transfer last April / May, which proved to be fake / wrong.

• Like 1