IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

To confirm the earlier source I’d mentioned, I’ve now heard that Jon Lansdown is indeed pregnant with a non-binary baby, but they’ve decided against the formal club announcement and are just having a small family get-together instead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Harry said:

To confirm the earlier source I’d mentioned, I’ve now heard that Jon Lansdown is indeed pregnant with a non-binary baby, but they’ve decided against the formal club announcement and are just having a small family get-together instead. 

With Mark Ashton personally thinking the Lansdown family 

The way the club could squash this (and have a laugh at our expense) is to give an update on Nigel's length of expected absence or any sort of update on how he's doing (without giving away any personal details). Bit strange that they haven't though isn't it regardless of this thread (unless I've missed it).

Surely that would end this madness or give the media team some entertainment. 

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Exactly what I have heard. However, that doesn't rule out an announcement followed by Gould explaining that announcement and fielding questions on it from GT at 6pm. 

A press conference suggests a positive announcement with a new face that the media can question

An announcement suggests solely negative news.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Bard said:

A press conference suggests a positive announcement with a new face that the media can question

An announcement suggests solely negative news.

Exactly. The club ruling out a ‘press conference’ doesn’t necessarily mean nothing is happening. I’d be amazed if we appointed someone immediately anyway.

Perhaps people are getting too caught up in the syntax when the bottom line is that something could be happening regarding the management. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

DaveFevs and Phantom also with some explaining to do.

Had a DM from a guy at lunch time saying “Nige gone”.  He’s been spot on almost every time since last year, team selections, transfers , Simpson going, etc.  as I said in the past, I don’t know him personally, know of him, know he has close contacts at the club.  Just passing on the info.

image.thumb.png.5d5726b478c7559462a48605f0250eb3.png

Guess we will find out later, or could be no news at all.

Seems a fair few have heard things, maybe one bad source having a joke.  Hey-ho.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 9