IGNORED

PSG Women - arrest made over alleged attack on teammate

The Batman

Crazy story that has come out of France today, with Aminata Diallo arrested for allegedly organising an assault on her own teammate Kheira Hamraoui.

Some Tonya Harding-style vibes going on...

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/psg-women-star-aminata-diallo-arrested-following-violent/bltd6e28cdfbc20b4bc

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Interesting story 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/aminata-diallo-psg-kheira-hamraoui-arrest-b1955060.html%3famp

She arranged for 2 men to injure her teammate who plays in the same position. 

Benni McCarthy used to like partnering Jason Roberts at Blackburn rather than Roque Santa Cruz, so he used to ask Chris Samba to kick RSC in training!

I was going to say that surely a better idea would've been to hire masked ladies instead of men and they could then have injured her teammate in a match. But then the numbers on the back of their shirts would've given them away and they would likely be punished more severely by the women's FA as it would have looked intentional due to the masks.

On 10/11/2021 at 14:02, The Batman said:

Interesting story 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/aminata-diallo-psg-kheira-hamraoui-arrest-b1955060.html%3famp

She arranged for 2 men to injure her teammate who plays in the same position. 

Hey, Steady on.

She has been released without charge!

On 10/11/2021 at 15:10, shahanshahan said:

In all the years I've followed football (men's or women's), I haven't seen a story like this...

It happened in US women's ice skating, though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Batman said:

I saw the other day that Eric abidal was being questioned in relation to the attack which I thought was odd.

Turns out he's having an affair with the attacker and now his wife has filed for divorce. 

Nice lad then,wife helps him through the tough times when he had cancer and still couldn’t keep it in his pants 

9 hours ago, The Batman said:

I saw the other day that Eric abidal was being questioned in relation to the attack which I thought was odd.

Turns out he's having an affair with the attacker and now his wife has filed for divorce. 

Two points. Firstly Hamraoui was the person who was attacked not the person accused of the attack.

Secondly, right now, we don’t know who orchestrated the attack on her as nobody has been charged, let alone tried.

6 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Two points. Firstly Hamraoui was the person who was attacked not the person accused of the attack.

Secondly, right now, we don’t know who orchestrated the attack on her as nobody has been charged, let alone tried.

You're absolutely right LB. Wrote it in a hurry. ?‍♂️ Bad form on my part.