IGNORED

England v Albania

Bedred31

30 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

In all seriousness, Kane's numbers are beyond belief.

He will surpass Rooney's goalscoring record in at least 30+ games less, and in about half the time, in terms of years. 

His goalscoring record for England will probably never be bettered. It's that good. 

And I got 50/1 for him to become England's all time goalscorer after about 6 caps

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Strength in depth?

Discuss.....

Frightening strength in depth. Some players not even called up that I believe would be better than some of the players already in that squad. Also worth considering there is bound to be one or two more that will emerge over the course of the next year. Over to you Gareth.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Frightening strength in depth. Some players not even called up that I believe would be better than some of the players already in that squad. Also worth considering there is bound to be one or two more that will emerge over the course of the next year. Over to you Gareth.

It doesn't seem that long ago that the media was asking if England Managers were going to have to look in the Championship for players because of the foreign influx. Now we have players in from leagues across Europe.

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It doesn't seem that long ago that the media was asking if England Managers were going to have to look in the Championship for players because of the foreign influx. Now we have players in from leagues across Europe.

Exciting times for English football and im intrigued to see how Southgate evolves this squad.

• Haha 1

I sent a text to a gas mate at half time saying “Albania 5-0 down at half time, didn’t that happen to a team around here recently?” - the reply was incredible, just vitriol and abuse and highlighting City defeats recently - they really don’t possess any sense of humour at all do they? The stress of being in a crap division, with a crap manager, a crap stadium and crap players must be really getting to them ... ???✌️???

• Haha 2

Well, that was pleasantly surprising - thought it would be unbearably tense which would have been a bit embarrassing but we played with a real verve and swagger at times. Every time we got the ball first half we looked like we would score.

Superb technique from Kane for the hat-trick goal - he’s taken a fair bit of flak lately but when he’s on song he’s a first-rate striker.

Hopefully we put on a bit of a show Monday night now to officially confirm our place in the finals. Well done, England. ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2015 said:

Reece James is our best RB going forward in the future, have thought as much for a while. He has everything. Unfortunately for TAA who is also brilliant.

TAA is good going forwards But struggles to defend ??

Edited by Rob k
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

I’m hoping Switzerland finish top of their group. If this happens, the jocks could get Italy in their play off ?

Oh yes - please let this happen. Wouldn’t be so keen to fly their Italy flags then would they, the *****? I lived in Glasgow when they lost to Italy in the Euro 2008 qualifiers. That was highly enjoyable. ???

• Like 1

On 13/11/2021 at 07:25, BS4 on Tour... said:

I sent a text to a gas mate at half time saying “Albania 5-0 down at half time, didn’t that happen to a team around here recently?” - the reply was incredible, just vitriol and abuse and highlighting City defeats recently - they really don’t possess any sense of humour at all do they? The stress of being in a crap division, with a crap manager, a crap stadium and crap players must be really getting to them ... ???✌️???

hahaha, the way we are going the only thing we may have better than them is a great built stadium that has no atmospher 

• Like 1