Jump to content
IGNORED

San Marino v England


Super
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, frenchred said:

let’s hope that when kane breaks the england scoring record he gets the same shit as rooney took on here. He only scores against crap teams etc etc. rooney never played against any team this bad!

Rooney played against San Marino.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, frenchred said:

let’s hope that when kane breaks the england scoring record he gets the same shit as rooney took on here. He only scores against crap teams etc etc. rooney never played against any team this bad!

Kane has captained us to a Major tournament Semi-Final and Final consecutively.. he has already achieved more than Rooney ever did in an England shirt and he is still only 28….

Edited by bris red
  • Like 3
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, frenchred said:

let’s hope that when kane breaks the england scoring record he gets the same shit as rooney took on here. He only scores against crap teams etc etc. rooney never played against any team this bad!

Yes he did.

He played, and scored against San Marino in 4 different games.

May have played in more without scoring, didn't check that hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do the likes of San Marino get out playing in tournaments like this, I don't understand why Fifa don't organise a micro nation World Cup  (nations with less than say 500k) so the likes of Andorra, Lichtenstein, Barbados, Bermuda etc can play meaningful games. The winners would then automatically qualify for the main World Cup. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

What do the likes of San Marino get out playing in tournaments like this, I don't understand why Fifa don't organise a micro nation World Cup  (nations with less than say 500k) so the likes of Andorra, Lichtenstein, Barbados, Bermuda etc can play meaningful games. The winners would then automatically qualify for the main World Cup. 

They should have to play qualifiers to get into the qualifiers in my eyes. Pointless games 

There is no way these teams should get bumped in their own league that then gets them into the finals . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

 

There is no way these teams should get bumped in their own league that then gets them into the finals . 

I was just being nice as an incentive. Its only one space in stupidly expanded world cup for winning a tournament but understand its a token offer. 

Edited by Dynamite Red
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...