IGNORED

Darts Grand Slam

Maesknoll Red

• Admin
Just now, BanburyRed said:

Price ran close by Bradley Brooks, who gave him a taste of his own with a giant 'roar' on stage!

Yes, I was 100% behind young Bradley, although it did seem after that giant ‘roar’ he lost his way long enough for Price to get in, his antics working again.

18 minutes ago, TomF said:

Slow start but the reeled off something like 9 of the next 11 legs. 

I absolutely despise the crowd at darts now thou, booing Mesur just because he's a bloke.  Pathetic. 

Whoever she plays she’s the crowd favourite and understandingly 90% are on her side - whereas it’s the opposite with Price who has 90% of the crowd against him because of his arrogant antics.

28 minutes ago, TomF said:

Slow start but the reeled off something like 9 of the next 11 legs. 

I absolutely despise the crowd at darts now thou, booing Mesur just because he's a bloke.  Pathetic. 

He is so slow though. Hate watching him.

• Admin

Only just caught up with the Fallon match, much respect to her

The only negative is that she seems to struggle with the walk on and crowd cheering which seems to mean she starts slowly, once she gets used to playing on the bigger stages more often she will grow even more

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

Only just caught up with the Fallon match, much respect to her

The only negative is that she seems to struggle with the walk on and crowd cheering which seems to mean she starts slowly, once she gets used to playing on the bigger stages more often she will grow even more

I think there's an element of she seems slightly embarrassed....not sure why as she's entitled to be there on merit alone. Winning at the World Champs, beating male counterparts on a regular basis, getting out of the group stages here and now into the quarter final, reaching the Nordic Darts final.....it's all good for the game.  She's a class act.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

He's like a pub player.........once he realised he was getting beat, he started with the slowing down tactics to try and rile Fallon, but it didn't work.

Anderson always had a problem with him. Credit to her she really is a class act.

• Admin
1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

I think there's an element of she seems slightly embarrassed....not sure why as she's entitled to be there on merit alone. Winning at the World Champs, beating male counterparts on a regular basis, getting out of the group stages here and now into the quarter final, reaching the Nordic Darts final.....it's all good for the game.  She's a class act.

Totally agree, by all accounts on the tour card she is much more relaxed all around

• Admin
1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

He's like a pub player.........once he realised he was getting beat, he started with the slowing down tactics to try and rile Fallon, but it didn't work.

I’m not so sure it’s done to rile the other player, he seems to just play like that on many occasions.  He has a bit of a unique style and I guess he won’t be changing it.

Best thing about darts is when they get tetchy with each other. 

Seen a couple of punch ups on a Monday night in the local leagues, one involving the brother of a very well known Bristol darts player.  

I wonder when Fallon Sherrock plays Gerwen Price whether he'll tone down his antics. He clearly looks to intimidate opponents. It won't be a good look trying that with a younger woman.  

2 hours ago, The Bard said:

Best thing about darts is when they get tetchy with each other. 

Seen a couple of punch ups on a Monday night in the local leagues, one involving the brother of a very well known Bristol darts player.  

I wonder when Fallon Sherrock plays Gerwen Price whether he'll tone down his antics. He clearly looks to intimidate opponents. It won't be a good look trying that with a younger woman.  

Did like the young guy (forgot his name) giving it back to Price in the last round! He only looked about 12.