IGNORED

The LJ/MA Derby

One Team

The bullshit-ometer will be off the scale on Tyneside tomorrow when MAITFC play LJ’s Sunderland.

POMO’s and busy bees will clash with decent humans and being very, very clear. 

Be interesting if LJ got the sack on the back of a heavy Ipswich defeat. 

Or actually should we (I) not give a shit and move on. Probably the latter but the scars are still there! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, One Team said:

The bullshit-ometer will be off the scale on Tyneside tomorrow when MAITFC play LJ’s Sunderland.

Or actually should we (I) not give a shit and move on. Probably the latter but the scars are still there! 

I'm trying to ignore them both… What's done is done… they were enabled to do what they did. Time to move on. 

C'mon Nige! 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Forza LJ all the way. I wish Lee nothing but the best, I wish Ashton nothing but the worst.

I’ll be backing LJ tomorrow.  As much as some of his interviews grate, I’d be quite up for him saying a few naughty things tomorrow night after a win.

• Like 13
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I'm trying to ignore them both… What's done is done… they were enabled to do what they did. Time to move on. 

C'mon Nige! 

That’s how I see it….. they both did what they were allowed to. The regret is the money and opportunity afforded the pair of them achieved nothing in a material footballing sense. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Agreed. For all his flaws, I do believe that LJ genuinely cared about the club and was trying his best to make it successful.

Ashton, on the other hand... I wouldn't wish him on the Gas.

Agreed on your LJ comment but let’s not be too hasty on Ashton joining that lot! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’ll be backing LJ tomorrow.  As much as some of his interviews grate, I’d be quite up for him saying a few naughty things tomorrow night after a win.

I think LJ had a love for the club, and MA a love for the profit. So I hope LJ wins , he gave us some good times and some not so good. He’s  on one of his infamous losing streaks at the moment and is under pressure having had only 1 win in their last 6 competitive games , but tomorrow could be the day that changes

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

I think LJ had a love for the club, and MA a love for himself. So I hope LJ wins , he gave us some good times and some not so good. He’s  on one of his infamous losing streaks at the moment and is under pressure having had only 1 win in their last 6 competitive games , but tomorrow could be the day that changes

Fixed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, One Team said:

Really?

Ah, I see I am not the only one to have spotted the geographical error.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Agreed. For all his flaws, I do believe that LJ genuinely cared about the club and was trying his best to make it successful.

Ashton, on the other hand... I wouldn't wish him on the Gas.

Steady on old chap, although they don't need any help from Ashton as Wael and Joey Bag are doing ok on their own.

9 hours ago, One Team said:

Nothing will be going off on Tyneside - cos Sunderland is on Wearside ... ??