IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers home match day thread

6 minutes ago, Daniro said:

I wonder if Massengo has asked for a transfer and that's why he isn't on the bus?   He's got lots of potential but has been off the boil for a while - maybe given up on us?

Wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that Massengo and his representatives are starting to question the direction of BCFC. They came here no doubt on the promise that we would seriously be pushing for the Premier league - we are miles away from that anytime soon.

I’d imagine plenty of clubs all over Europe would be keen on HNM, wouldn’t surprise me if he is trying to or at least thinking about engineering a move away from here.

To be honest if i was a player for us with no emotional connection to the football club i would be wanting out 100% so I can’t blame him if that is the case sadly.

Edited by bris red
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Massengo??? He’s praised him enough - that makes no sense. 

Works both ways. Maybe Massengo wants out?

He was one of the players who went elsewhere to get a second medical opinion during Roll’s time. 

He’s left Monaco, LJ has gone, Holden debacle, and now Pearson who appears more then partial to the tombola of late. 

Massengo on his day is class. And he’ll only get better. Just maybe not here, and maybe he knows that 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

People are queuing single file outside the main entrance, no idea what’s going on

Proper job scan down. In light of what happened in Liverpool last week

i came in via Raynes road and there wasn’t one, went to curry’s and was scanned on the main way in

Edited by exAtyeoMax
  • Thanks 1
Just now, TomThumb84 said:

Dasilva, Palmer and Wells could generate some funds and would see a lot of wage freed up. Would not bet against them having been identified as the ones to do this.

Maybe we have decided to start preparing for them leaving early Jan and hopefully we have some targets lined up to at least re-balance the squad.

Who is going to give us good (or any) money for Palmer and Wells AND take on their wages? ?

15 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Bentley

Vyner. Kalas. Baker

Scott.    Bakinson.  Williams. COD

Weimann.  Benarous

Martin 

that’s my guess 

Pick the bones out of that eleven!!!  If it is a back 3 then maybe swap Weimann and Scott over???

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bris red said:

Wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that Massengo and his representatives are starting to question the direction of BCFC. They came here no doubt on the promise that we would seriously be pushing for the Premier league - we are miles away from that anytime soon.

I’d imagine plenty of clubs all over Europe would be keen on HNM, wouldn’t surprise me if he is trying to or at least thinking about engineering a move away from here.

To be honest if i was a player for us with no emotional connection to the football club i would be wanting out 100% so I can’t blame him if that is the case sadly.

Just calm down. No reason to suggest anything other than player management.

He signed for us to get games under his belt , he’s getting that and clearly he is talent that will go on to bigger and better clubs than us .

If he does leave we should at least get a few bob for him.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bris red said:

Yeah - that's what I've been wondering.   Such a shame because he's got more talent than the rest of our lot put together - although, that said, he can't shoot for toffee!

13 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Dasilva, Palmer and Wells could generate some funds and would see a lot of wage freed up. Would not bet against them having been identified as the ones to do this.

Maybe we have decided to start preparing for them leaving early Jan and hopefully we have some targets lined up to at least re-balance the squad.

Dasilva is the only one of those I can see us getting more than a nominal fee for in the current climate. I could see us even having to pay some of Wells or Palmer’s wages after a loan or transfer to make it worth the other club’s while…