IGNORED

Simple Maths

Numero Uno

How good is Joe WIlliams? Simply put, wIthout him, we lose that game yesterday That is how important he was.

He also carried Bakinson for 90 minutes, who quite frankly is stealing a living as a professional footballer. League One at best, and that is being kind.

I can deal with misplaced passes etc, but he's so lazy and lethargic and showed zero fight. 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't think I have ever seen a  yellow card given to one of our players so roundly applauded before. A recognition of when the professional foul was most required.

I can't agree with @Sandhurst Red though, Bakinson got through a lot of good defensive work yesterday.

I watched Bakinson a lot yesterday. He worked both ways yesterday, I saw no laziness.  When Williams was dictating play from deep he was trying to break beyond the Blackburn back line.  And as per one of my photos in another thread, he tucked in when Baker went for a header in his area.  His passing was a bit off yesterday, but I could not fault his application.  Think Williams communicates well too, which helped him.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I watched Bakinson a lot yesterday. He worked both ways yesterday, I saw no laziness.  When Williams was dictating play from deep he was trying to break beyond the Blackburn back line.  And as per one of my photos in another thread, he tucked in when Baker went for a header in his area.  His passing was a bit off yesterday, but I could not fault his application.  Think Williams communicates well too, which helped him.

I noticed him doing this in a game earlier in the season Villa or Blackpool, I think. Dropped back in when the CH went forward. Good signs of football intelligence and doing the basics automatically.