IGNORED

wednesday ref.

redsquirrel

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

With my reputation of being pretty critical of referees, I thought today’s ref was probably the best I’ve seen at AG this season.  He was very consistent imho.  Didn’t book Benarous, and then didn’t book their player for a bit of a spat.

Hilarious to see Benarous boot the Blackburn players boot 20 yards ?

I felt that looked the softest Blackburn seen in a while. They seemed to be keen to go down like shot on any contact and made a Oscar winning performance of any physical  contact . And there no. 21 and 22 where like moaning like mad at the ref. Who I still think had a stinker today. But an enjoyable point cause we did look a lot better as a unit today from recent form. 

13 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

any idea who weve got for the game against stoke? eltringham booked a load of stoke and one red aswell today. are they thugs or is it eltringham?   we dont do too well against thugs

Keith Stroud 

and he’s not even FROM Stroud!!! 

Edited by Harry

I looked up the word inconsistent in the dictionary and it had a picture of yesterday's referee as an example.

The most annoying thing was him waving play on after a couple of crunching challenges allowing good advantage, and then failing to go back and book the offenders. But God forbid you tugged someone's sleeve or something, that riled him right up. I thought I was still watching the Friday night basketball. :)

• Like 1