IGNORED

win or out.

Hampshire reds

Just now, Hampshire reds said:

here i am moaning. But come on this is getting dreadful. i was at the game and i thought we were fortunate to get a point. if we dont win on Wednesday against stoke we need a change of manager. People can slag me of but this is getting to crisis point. Nigel pearsons record is dreadful. i keep hearing its a 3 year plan. but what is the plan.  joe williams was class i have to say. i wait for the criticism. 

Consider yourself well and truly slagged off....

Just now, Hampshire reds said:

here i am moaning. But come on this is getting dreadful. i was at the game and i thought we were fortunate to get a point. if we dont win on Wednesday against stoke we need a change of manager. People can slag me of but this is getting to crisis point. Nigel pearsons record is dreadful. i keep hearing its a 3 year plan. but what is the plan.  joe williams was class i have to say. i wait for the criticism. 

I thought we did ok, considering we had two new young lads who were beaten up by their players. I enjoyed the game. Kalas' floor line header was a bit careless, and left him unable to defend the ball for their goal. I didn't think we were fortunate to get a point, it was nowhere near as bad as it was before the international break

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Send me your address and I'll send you a 48 pack of Andrex. That should be enough to clear up the inordinate amount of sh1t that spouts from your mouth.

You're either on a constant wind up or you're a d1ck. I know where my money would be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

This is it!!

I’ve stayed out of the Hampshire Red/Reds debate, but this is the post that finally proves your a parody account.

I’ve not enjoyed one since @robinfridaysghost used to post.

Now I know I shall enjoy reading more ??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Tell me why are people are backing Pearson whose record is Bloody dreadful. if this was lee or Dean you will be hounding them out. .  what is it 7 wins in 33. but thats ok. it wont keep us in the championship. but then i am a dick. so i talk shit. please tell me someone why i should think differently.

Nope, you're spot on.

27 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Your post is a complete knob end.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i have my opinion. ok people dont give me an answer to why i should think differently. i am a dick talk shit put him on ignore. thats fine but no one had answered my question. easy to slag me off. man up and give me a reason i should support Pearson. 

Stop inflicting your viewpoint in the way of creating topics when it’s not needed.

i have my opinion. ok people dont give me an answer to why i should think differently. i am a dick talk shit put him on ignore. thats fine but no one had answered my question. easy to slag me off. man up and give me a reason i should support Pearson. 

Because he’s the manager 

Just now, Coombsy said:

Because he’s the manager 

15 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

can i just ask one question please? a double header. who do you honestly think could turn this team into whatever it is you want? and how could they do it with no funds.

fwiw, i think pearson had a free ride last season to see what was at his disposal so discount those results. i see it as 5 wins in 18 games, not good but not disastrous all things considered

Edited by redsquirrel

24 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Tell me why are people are backing Pearson whose record is Bloody dreadful. if this was lee or Dean you will be hounding them out. .  what is it 7 wins in 33. but thats ok. it wont keep us in the championship. but then i am a dick. so i talk shit. please tell me someone why i should think differently.

Hounding Lee out??

The man couldn’t have been given more time or chances 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Were you watching the gas, Jesus what a complete pile of crap. We played like a team for the first time. Give it time