IGNORED

win or out.

Hampshire reds

43 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

here i am moaning. But come on this is getting dreadful. i was at the game and i thought we were fortunate to get a point. if we dont win on Wednesday against stoke we need a change of manager. People can slag me of but this is getting to crisis point. Nigel pearsons record is dreadful. i keep hearing its a 3 year plan. but what is the plan.  joe williams was class i have to say. i wait for the criticism. 

I’m going all in without reading any responses. 

1- who would you appoint if we sacked Pearson..?

2- do you trust Stephen Lansdown to make the correct appointment..?

I’m all ears. 

45 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

here i am moaning. But come on this is getting dreadful. i was at the game and i thought we were fortunate to get a point. if we dont win on Wednesday against stoke we need a change of manager. People can slag me of but this is getting to crisis point. Nigel pearsons record is dreadful. i keep hearing its a 3 year plan. but what is the plan.  joe williams was class i have to say. i wait for the criticism. 

Absolutely f@cking joke of a post.

Sometimes the stick you get on here is OTT, but you are honestly talking complete shite tonight.

You sound desperate….you must’ve hated watching us play better today.

31 minutes ago, Super said:

Everyone put him on ignore then its only him that has to read his shit.

Yep, the time has come (again).

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i am a  knobhead. why am i. explain 7 wins out of 33. i am  waiting major.

I agree with your first sentence. You are missing the fact that Nigel took over in the middle of a huge injury crisis that denied him the availability of many of his best players. Since then we have had to reduce the wage bill and squad and this will need tweaks over the next few windows as some of our exceptional young players also find their feet at the Championship level - which is very physical, fast and difficult.  Maybe this is the time to support and get behind the team and Nigel. They know the issues and are trying to fix them - hopefully your positive support can help the process.

• Like 1

I don’t agree that it’s a case of “ win or out” but it is the case that NP’s stats are even worse than Benny Lennartson over the 31 games that he managed us and he’s generally considered to be our worst ever manager . Our next 3 games are crucial and we could easily be just one place off the drop zone by then if our form continues .  There will surely be a tipping point for even the most supportive fans if we find ourselves within striking distance of 22nd place over the next 2 or 3 weeks   

OP is the exact reason I try to stay off this forum as much as possible. Shows a complete lack of understanding of where the club was before NP arrived and the evolution we are going to need to get through this period.

I was also at the game and delighted to see the likes of Scott and Benarous given a chance. We also played on the front foot first half.

2nd half was poor but that doesn’t just mean immediately we call for a new manager.

We need  to have some patience especially with these young players- get behind the direction the club is taking. A focus on developing our own player, playing the players that work hard in training and give a shit, and backing out experienced manager to mould a team is what we need. 

calls to replace the Manager are short sighted and show zero understanding of where we are right now and what we need to do to get back on track 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Death bellend is that necessary. i dont rate the manager do i need death in replies

It’s reference to a funny quip about things in life that are guaranteed.  Generally people say points one and two and then think up a humorous thing for the third point (like I did) as the punchline.

To clarify, I’m not wishing you death. 

I was going to write I can’t believe I’m explaining this… but do you know what? On this occasion I can completely understand it. 

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bobbie said:

OP is the exact reason I try to stay off this forum as much as possible. Shows a complete lack of understanding of where the club was before NP arrived and the evolution we are going to need to get through this period.

I was also at the game and delighted to see the likes of Scott and Benarous given a chance. We also played on the front foot first half.

2nd half was poor but that doesn’t just mean immediately we call for a new manager.

We need  to have some patience especially with these young players- get behind the direction the club is taking. A focus on developing our own player, playing the players that work hard in training and give a shit, and backing out experienced manager to mould a team is what we need. 

calls to replace the Manager are short sighted and show zero understanding of where we are right now and what we need to do to get back on track 

Blackburn changes to a back 3 (just before half time), pushed Edun and Nyambe really high second half.  The gamble was to pin Scott and O’Dowda back, and it worked to a large extent, although they didn’t create much.  It meant we were trying to play out from the edge of our area rather than their half (like we did first half)…abd they really squeezed us.

When they equalised, I feared the worst, but I actually thought we rode that well and finished the game pretty strong - normally it would be “man the trenches” stuff.  But we actually got going again, Wells had 2 chances, Weimann a volley, Kalas a header in the last 5 or so minutes…and that was really encouraging.

Back to our WBs.  At times you want them to just gamble on marking their man “wrong side”, because unless the ball is perfect they can intercept and are wide open.  Something to learn.

Mowbray is normally pretty honest.

image.png.5fba2b4a8084527c0b5e72a3107bb21d.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Death bellend is that necessary. i dont rate the manager do i need death in replies

Most people will have realised the clever tongue in cheek reference Fordy made to one of the most famous quotes in all of history

You clearly did not. Figures.

I’ve forgotten the amount of times posters have answered your questions with lengthy, detailed replies about why they may back NP still and an understanding of the situation we find ourselves in. You never reply to them. You’re either too dim to understand or you just don’t like the manager. 

Just come out and say it, “I can’t stand Pearson and nothing he does, other than win every single game, will change my mind”