The back 6 were:

Bentley (GK)

Scott (RWB)

Vyner (RCB3)

Kalas (CB3)

Baker (LCB3)

O’Dowda (LWB)

- confirmed by Nige post match too.

At times, early on especially Bakinson, Williams and Benarous played as a 3 with Williams trying to anchor it.  But Benarous also played as a Left Inside Forward in a three with Martin and Weimann.  Think Ayman was allowed to float around a bit and he was quite key in stopping Blackburn playing out.

1st half pics:

FDFA7559-2F4C-4AB4-B08E-C7557B57342A.thumb.jpeg.e48dfa22d5698559f899be72dcadf2ef.jpeg

CCB17DEA-D8F7-435D-A0C1-AB65CCED00CC.thumb.jpeg.e49fdfbd4b697afa6a0682884afdd3fe.jpeg

2nd half, when they pinned our WBs back:

ADAA77E4-976A-4D73-800C-9B129B2EDEA0.thumb.jpeg.072bef5db88d5dc3cf44d520c193c084.jpeg

Baker had just won a header, but Bakinson had covered for him.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I like that last Pic. Bakinson is not always the most aware of players, understanding more about positions and responsibilities will only help him improve. 

I'm away in Essex so I'm hoping they may put up extended highlights. I think Quest do 15 minutes on demand . Shame they don't put up the full 90 any more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

I like that last Pic. Bakinson is not always the most aware of players, understanding more about positions and responsibilities will only help him improve. 

I'm away in Essex so I'm hoping they may put up extended highlights. I think Quest do 15 minutes on demand . Shame they don't put up the full 90 any more.

Sky do a 15 mins highlights programme of each game on Sunday….it’s actually about 9-10 mins I think of action.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

2nd half, when they pinned our WBs back:

ADAA77E4-976A-4D73-800C-9B129B2EDEA0.thumb.jpeg.072bef5db88d5dc3cf44d520c193c084.jpeg

Great pics, especially this last one. Did you take any after HNM came on? Impression I got was that our shape was less disciplined with him on the pitch, but hard to really tell from watching on the telly.

4 hours ago, Colemanballs said:

Great pics, especially this last one. Did you take any after HNM came on? Impression I got was that our shape was less disciplined with him on the pitch, but hard to really tell from watching on the telly.

Seemed to be playing left wing:

image.thumb.jpeg.ab2988347049853fccb0dfc27f880f81.jpeg

???

I don’t think our shape was that affected in fairness.  I thought we finished the game strongly and the subs helped.

• Like 1

I don’t think our shape was that affected in fairness.  I thought we finished the game strongly and the subs helped.

Took a while for Massengo and Semenyo to get into the game, but once they did,  I - for once - had no quibbles with Nige's substitutions policy.

• Like 1