IGNORED

OTIB outage: Jesus that was difficult - pay your subs!

Super

It won’t have been down to money… I seem to recall that we’re in quite a lucky position owing to the hard work (&connections) of @TomF  

You ever seen the cost of the foot at the good food show?! Now that’s bad!

No. But I’ve seen the cost of chips, coffee, cake and a pitcher of Pimms at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

I swear Mr L is missing a trick…. ?

It won’t have been down to money… I seem to recall that we’re in quite a lucky position owing to the hard work (&connections) of @TomF  

No. But I’ve seen the cost of chips, coffee, cake and a pitcher of Pimms at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

You can say that again...

• Haha 7

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Chips £4. Pimms £38.

Don't half go on, don't Eee :laughcont:

• Haha 3

Re-signed for another 3 years. Let’s hope I can make a greater contribution over those years than CoD. 

ps. For those with an inherent dislike of PayPal - even with paying by card option - it seems you end up opening a (new/another) PayPal account!

Anyhows, even if that’s a pain in the @rse, it’s worth it for supporting this brilliant forum. 

I was searching account to find where to pay and came across my profile creation date was 2005 - I feel old now! 
Having said that this forum is easily the most important place to visit multiple times a day (the Mrs always tells me off for spending so much time on here ? ) and £5 for that privilege is bargain of a lifetime!!! 

I implore everyone to do the same. 

1 hour ago, mikep said:

How can I check when my subs are due? I admit that at times I can miss the plainly obvious even if it is right in front of me!

If you pay by PayPal you get a reminder by email well before your sub is due and also the option to pay straightaway. I always do anyway, Then I renew as soon as I receive it, so I don't forget.

• Thanks 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, mikep said:

How can I check when my subs are due? I admit that at times I can miss the plainly obvious even if it is right in front of me!

I believe one of the admin team can look for you

1 hour ago, Super said:

Has the font changed or is it my machine?!

Yes, mine has changed too